Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blockcraft1

Mar 14, 2022
Today when I was playing Skyblock, I logged in, like normal, and when I went to my melon farm all the melons had turned into buttons. Then I went to my iron generators and mined iron, but when I smelted it it didn't contribute to the quest. Just to check, I went to my birch farm and mined some wood, but nothing happened. I decided to restart my game and wait a bit. I opened it again after a while, and the melons were visible. However, the quests were still not working. Then a few hours later, I tried yet again, but this time all my melons had turned into seedlings and the quests were still broken. I checked my generators and they were completely broken. They had turned into grey terracotta that I could MINE. These generators are now completely useless. Can someone help me? I worked really hard and grinded to get these, and now they're not working. Some screenshots:
Melon farm
1647297441488.png

Iron generators
1647297474303.png

1647297503196.png

1647297534914.png

How can I fix this?
Thank you.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

We're aware of the current issues within skyblock. If you'd like to know when it's fixed, make sure to keep an eye on our Discord server! I recommend not playing skyblock until a fix has gone out.

~Xavi | GoofyUnity

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom