Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
If you would just listen to the people above
Hellow people!

There are getting more and more hackers, fortunately also more and more reports. But @ChaoticGreen and I are thinking we see a solution in this case. IP-Bans, before everyone freaks out, let me explain. Yes VPN's, but still, it will work! When someone has 3 or more bans on the same IP Adress, they should be IP-Banned. Yould go with a 1 month IP-Ban, 1 year IP-Ban and ofcourse a permanent IP-Ban.

Not so difficult, right?

(Sorry for my dramatic english i just woke up and ate a lot of unhealthy stuff.)

Bye!
~Haider
The IP where the hacker was on and the account of the hacker will get banned.
If you would just listen to what the other people are saying. The hacker would just use a vpn, and then the people who share an IP with him would be the only ones being punished. This is not a good idea, and will most likely never be added in.

@Dysaniia Could you please lock this thread? It is pointless to argue over this anymore.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I do not care about what other servers do, if they do that its their funeral its not fair to innocents who are being punished for the actions of others that isnt their fault

And as staff always said "wed rather unban 10 guilty hackers than punish an innocent player"
Seeing almost no hackers on that server gives me a better feeling but k tehn

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Seeing almost no hackers on that server gives me a better feeling but k tehn
At least other servers have anticheat, keep that in mind also reports here are at 0 what this means is staff have worked so hard on them they are keeping in time with reports, basically instead of 2-3 days a report could be answered in 10 minutes

EatMarkers

Jul 24, 2016
If there would be IP banning a lot of innocent people that play on the same ip will get banned.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom