Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Hellow people!

There are getting more and more hackers, fortunately also more and more reports. But @ChaoticGreen and I are thinking we see a solution in this case. IP-Bans, before everyone freaks out, let me explain. Yes VPN's, but still, it will work! When someone has 3 or more bans on the same IP Adress, they should be IP-Banned. Yould go with a 1 month IP-Ban, 1 year IP-Ban and ofcourse a permanent IP-Ban.

Not so difficult, right?

(Sorry for my dramatic english i just woke up and ate a lot of unhealthy stuff.)

Bye!
~Haider

Reactions: Elissaios

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
Hellow people!

There are getting more and more hackers, fortunately also more and more reports. But @ChaoticGreen and I are thinking we see a solution in this case. IP-Bans, before everyone freaks out, let me explain. Yes VPN's, but still, it will work! When someone has 3 or more bans on the same IP Adress, they should be IP-Banned. Yould go with a 1 month IP-Ban, 1 year IP-Ban and ofcourse a permanent IP-Ban.

Not so difficult, right?

(Sorry for my dramatic english i just woke up and ate a lot of unhealthy stuff.)

Bye!
~Haider
Yes indeed this would clean up al the 'noob hackers' without vpn because 3/4 of the hackers are kids.
This will be easier for staff as they don't get spammed with hackers in assasins or ffa..
Also we need something to 'legit' players who team with hackers to get stuff this needs to be stopped as this is unfair and they don't get banned because they don't hack.
Good suggestion in my oppinion!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I will never support the ip ban idea why?

First of all its so easy to bypass with a vpn but the main thing is Punishing innocents

Some get on minecraft while at school the risk an ip ban and suddenly hundreds of innocents get shut out because of one guy

Also with ip banning there might be innocent family members to that get punished unfairly if a location gets ip banned
No.... just... no

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I disagree, sorry.

But I agree with @Spyro The Dragon .
People can always share an IP adress. They can have brothers or sisters that play on CubeCraft too. What if one of they started hacking then all of them'll get punished.
That is why CubeCraft doesn't IP ban.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
I disagree, sorry.

People can always share an IP adress. They can have brothers or sisters that play on CubeCraft too. What if one of they started hacking then all of them'll get punished.
@Haider. there is also @Steyro 's problem , which is the main reason for which cube hasn't add ban-ip :)

Reactions: Steyro

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
You guys are actually a lot dumber than i thought you were.

This can stop a big part of the hackers who DON'T USE VPN!

Brothers and sisters?
Lies, lies and no @FalseHonesty (oml teh puns)

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I disagree, sorry.

First of all its so easy to bypass with a vpn but the main thing is Punishing innocents

Some get on minecraft while at school the risk an ip ban and suddenly hundreds of innocents get shut out because of one guy

Also with ip banning there might be innocent family members to that get punished unfairly if a location gets ip banned
No.... just... no

*Other big server* and *Other big PvP server* Have IP-bans...

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Uhhmm, it's true but I personally find that hackers pernament ban directly.
People who hacking and have no VPN, also after a month are unbanned?!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I believe that the ban system should stay the same.
Reason- IP bans are not necessary, if they get IP banned, there are VPN's.
And like Spyro said, it can ruin fun for other players if they live in the same household.

IP Bans- VPN's
Regular Bans- Alt Accounts.
Same thing in a way, you get it?
It wont really help anything that much, the only thing it will do is anger people, including myself, because if people do not know how to get VPN's, (they can search it up on google duh, i know, but if for some reason they havent thought of that), i tgink they deserve second chances, and if thats bummed, one more guy perm banned on CubeCraft, one more alt.

Same story with VPN's, gets permanately IP Banned, gets a VPN, yeah.

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
I believe that the ban system should stay the same.
Reason- IP bans are not necessary, if they get IP banned, there are VPN's.
And like Spyro said, it can ruin fun for other players if they live in the same household.

IP Bans- VPN's
Regular Bans- Alt Accounts.
Same thing in a way, you get it?
It wont really help anything that much, the only thing it will do is anger people, including myself, because if people do not know how to get VPN's, (they can search it up on google duh, i know, but if for some reason they havent thought of that), i tgink they deserve second chances, and if thats bummed, one more guy perm banned on CubeCraft, one more alt.

Same story with VPN's, gets permanately IP Banned, gets a VPN, yeah.
What I already said: 'yes, my friend has made an anti-proxy plugin that automatically bands the IP-address and the player.'

Reactions: Deeds

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.

No.... just... no
Because obviously, the best thing you can do at school is playing minecraft.

D

Deleted member 169486

Although they don't ip ban, I do believe that the staff check ips and ban other accounts that use them if multiple hackers come from the same one. Correct me if I'm wrong.

iDontLikeYouu

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2016
If you used Mcleaks it is convenient to you an IP ban. I believe that Cubecaft can see how many alts you have, by going to your IP. I think it is a good idea

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
So if i play on the same ip as my brothers and if one of my brothers decide to hack and he get's banned and he just uses a other account/alt to hack again. Now his 3 or more alts are banned. I will also be banned because just one of my brothers are hacking ?

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Critly's profile.
Heya my old friend!:D How have you been? ^-^
Critly wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthdayy, enjoy your day! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
EVA

happy birthday :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom