Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImABubbleHead

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2015
London, UK.
Hey! About your suggestion, I don't think it's necessary because in the 'Kits' section of the survival games there is an kit called Scout which gives you speed potions to aid the process of hunting down/escaping your opponents as well as that you can find ender-pearls in the chests which is convenient for you to escape. As well as that, as you stated, a potion for 30 seconds will be pretty much useless in skywars because by the time you've applied the potion during a fight, you'll already be killed. Moreover, you won't be able to escape that far in skywars due to bridging and the space of each island, unless you jump off the edge xD

Reactions: Mattehhhh

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
this is a good idea since it also has a downside since u need to have nothing in your hand, and no armour so it is well balanced, plus it is only 30 seconds which makes is even :D

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
As said above, (@ImABubbleHead ) there really is no point in adding this certain kit, due to the fact that there is a kit(scout) you can consider to use as an escape kit.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom