Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DJSuperPanda_

Dec 20, 2019
Hey there,

I was wondering if you boy's could implement a system where you can hide you rank so peaple dont join your team cuz you have rank, cuz i play tower defece alot en when i play it peaple always join my team cuz i have rank but i dont want that cuz i want to play with friends an dont want to get the message team's arnt ballenced.

LuxGlez

🎥 Content Creator
🤝 Partner 💜
Feb 2, 2016
México
Hey there,

I was wondering if you boy's could implement a system where you can hide you rank so peaple dont join your team cuz you have rank, cuz i play tower defece alot en when i play it peaple always join my team cuz i have rank but i dont want that cuz i want to play with friends an dont want to get the message team's arnt ballenced.

Well, unless the /nick for Obsidian rank is added, it's complicated, you could also hide the tag of the type person:

Attachments

• Nicks.jpg
    Nicks.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 111

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It would be nice to have this ability but it will end up confusing players who just understood which rank what colour is

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I agree but cubecraft need add the perk /nick to obsidian rank

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom