Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheAcrobat

Apr 5, 2020
Hello

My name is Saul but I just go with TheAcrobat. I am a 13 Year old from Brazil and have been playing Minecraft ever since 2013-2014. i really got Into servers around mid 2019 or at the end of 2019 but I got seriously into it at the beginning of this year. ill say some of the things i believe in so that there isn't any guessing in the future and also to know what to expect from me. First is that I am religious because of where I come from and because of how I grew up, my parents didn't force me to be religious i just thought being religious made more sense to me. Second is that I used to hack back in 2014 but I have moved on, also i was quite the stupid 6-7 year old so there wasn't much to be expected from me back then. Third is that I like Motorsport a lot and I mean A LOT, I actually find cars going around in circles for 5 hours entertaining.Fourth is that I can be quite rude as From where I am People are just naturally rude.Fifth is that I have a channel where I post bad videos about Cubecraft Skywars which are not the most creative things but I am trying to learn how to edit so that i can move to a different style of videos

I know this does not have that much to do with Minecraft or Cubecraft but this is the best I could come up with in my head.

Thank you for reading

toxikmicrowave

Apr 28, 2015
Portugal
Bem-vindo ao Forum! Espero que te divirtas a jogar no servidor o/ (Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time o/)

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello

My name is Saul but I just go with TheAcrobat. I am a 13 Year old from Brazil and have been playing Minecraft ever since 2013-2014. i really got Into servers around mid 2019 or at the end of 2019 but I got seriously into it at the beginning of this year. ill say some of the things i believe in so that there isn't any guessing in the future and also to know what to expect from me. First is that I am religious because of where I come from and because of how I grew up, my parents didn't force me to be religious i just thought being religious made more sense to me. Second is that I used to hack back in 2014 but I have moved on, also i was quite the stupid 6-7 year old so there wasn't much to be expected from me back then. Third is that I like Motorsport a lot and I mean A LOT, I actually find cars going around in circles for 5 hours entertaining.Fourth is that I can be quite rude as From where I am People are just naturally rude.Fifth is that I have a channel where I post bad videos about Cubecraft Skywars which are not the most creative things but I am trying to learn how to edit so that i can move to a different style of videos

I know this does not have that much to do with Minecraft or Cubecraft but this is the best I could come up with in my head.

Thank you for reading
Welcome mate!
I can help you with your youtube channel if you want.
Also what is your youtube channel name?
Peace

Reactions: Wave Master7S

TheAcrobat

Apr 5, 2020
Welcome mate!
I can help you with your youtube channel if you want.
Also what is your youtube channel name?
Peace
My youtube channel name is TheAcrobat but its easier to find if you search up TheAcrobat Skywars. right now my videos arent really that good as im still trying to get used to making videos and trying to get better at speaking.

Reactions: MythicalGod909
Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom