Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 29, 2019
Canada
Hey y'all, my names Riley (IGN: CommonNonsense_)
I'm from Canada
I've been playing Cubecraft for around 8 months now, and have just decided to be more active on forums and discord
Interesting facts about me: I kayak competitively, I'm 6'4", and I have a wack sleep schedule
Hope to interact more with y'all in the future :)

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hello Riley! I hope you will have a great time on the forums and on discord! ;)

Last edited:

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Ey!!
Welcome to forums, I hope to see you more often on forums and also in the server! (play.cubecraft.net)
Have a nice day =)

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Riley! Great introduction, welcome to the forums I hope you will have a great time here! :)

D

Deleted member 481668

Welcome to the forums Riley, nice introduction, hope to see you active! 8 months is for new players for a long time, can I ask what your favorite gamemodes are? I'm curious! ^^

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
Hello Riley, nice to meet you! I hope you will have a great time here on the forums! :)
Welcome! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom