Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xRabbitGaming

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not where I want to be
xrabbitgaming.com
Hm, I've been here for some time and never bothered making an introduction thread so I'll make one now. ^-^
This is pretty much just an introduction for my on-line profile, I'm not going to tell much about my real life other than my age and some other things that don't matter.

My name is xRabbitGaming, also known as rabbit or xrabbit, I'm currently, as of writing this, 16 years old (born on July 12), my real life activities are pretty much non-existent other than playing Minecraft and watching Netflix.
I've been actively playing on CubeCraft since late February (joined somewhere late December), I've thought about playing before, because of someone, but I never bothered.

Irl I'm a very shy person, I barely speak to people, let alone talking in voice calls... but it's not that I don't want to, don't get the wrong idea about that, I just find it very hard, especially with certain people I like.

I have a very few interests; Minecraft, programming (Java), and for some odd reason I like old gaming consoles, I own a large selection of consoles (yes, I'm a spoiled girl xD), those are; PS1, PS2, PS3 (2x), Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One S, Wii, Wii U, and soon a GameCube or N64, I'm not sure yet. That wasn't even everything but whatever xd. I'm also interested in someone ;3

I don't know if I forgot anything, but if I did, feel free to ask me anything other than my real name (I will tell you when I feel like you should know), pics of how I look like, and my private information such as email, bank details etc.

Thanks for reading my introduction thread ^-^ have a nice day.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Hey there Rabbit !
It's nice to get to know you.
tumblr_me96xnYuqV1qdlkyg.gif

my real life activities are pretty much non-existent
^ High five! Who needs a social life outside, am I right?
I hope you'll be able to slowly open up on voice chat, those are really fun if you have the right set of non-toxic friends. (haha)

Old gaming consoles? Hmm, the first thing that came into my mind was Gameboy, the rectangle one without colors, I forgot but having PS1/Xbox are old as well, I guess. I used to love them! What games do you like playing on them? I can't remember the names of one, something to do with robots (there was multiplayer too).
My favorite was the Halo series.

Well again, it's nice reading about you!
tumblr_me96xdxu7A1qdlkyg.gif

xRabbitGaming

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not where I want to be
xrabbitgaming.com
Hey there Rabbit !

I hope you'll be able to slowly open up on voice chat, those are really fun if you have the right set of non-toxic friends. (haha)

Old gaming consoles? Hmm, the first thing that came into my mind was Gameboy, the rectangle one without colors, I forgot but having PS1/Xbox are old as well, I guess. I used to love them! What games do you like playing on them? I can't remember the names of one, something to do with robots (there was multiplayer too).

Yeah I'm trying to talk in voice chat but it's quite hard if you're in my position ._. I do have great friends to talk to, and I really need to talk with someone anyway but .-.

And yeah I have a Gameboy, but not the 1st generation one ( https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/32/Gameboy.jpg/266px-Gameboy.jpg ), I have a Gameboy Color, lime green.

On PS1 I only have Red Alert 1, on Gameboy I have all the Pokémon games in existence (lol), for Xbox 1 I have literally no games, for xbox 360 I have all games I want (it's modded), for Xbox One I only have 2 games which require internet (gold membership, ain't paying for that). Soooo I pretty much only play on my handhelds as they're all modded and I can play pretty much every game I want :p (my 3DS XL is broken though ... so no more S/M/US/UM)

Reactions: zRinne

Maserati

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2018
Hey there Rabbit !

Okay ehm, now that i found out what happened, maybe remove this thread?

Reactions: LonelyNartyta
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom