Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
So hello from me as well! I didn`t write my introduction when I joined, but later is better than never, right? I`m a Bulgarian boy who started playing on Cubecraft in the end of 2017. I still remember how I finally convinced my mum to buy me a premium account lol. The moment I got it I connected to Cubecraft for the first time and played Eggwars. I got smashed in no time as before that I played Eggwars on cracked servers where everyone is bad and you can`t really improve. Back then I was slowly learning complex tactics which I didn`t have an idea about before. For example, the first big tactic I discovered is hiding on someone`s island and waiting for them to use the villager, then, when they are off guard, quickly hitting them until they fall in the void. At that time, Frosty was my favourite map and I would spend literally 30 minutes waiting for it to show on the sings so I can join. I was sad when I read that it`s a seasonal map and will be gone soon. Cubecraft is my favourite server since that date! And finally, after many years, I actually got decent in pvp and learned basic speedbridging in 1.9. And almost 4 months ago I decided to start making Eggwars related videos on YT. My first one aired on July 5th, 2020. I`m still learning a lot about the whole YT thing tho, it feels kinda depressing to see how good is every small CubeTuber doing while I am like a noob in the backround, but that might change soon :) aaaaand that`s pretty much it. I`d be surprised if someone actually reads it until the end.

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
So hello from me as well! I didn`t write my introduction when I joined, but later is better than never, right? I`m a Bulgarian boy who started playing on Cubecraft in the end of 2017. I still remember how I finally convinced my mum to buy me a premium account lol. The moment I got it I connected to Cubecraft for the first time and played Eggwars. I got smashed in no time as before that I played Eggwars on cracked servers where everyone is bad and you can`t really improve. Back then I was slowly learning complex tactics which I didn`t have an idea about before. For example, the first big tactic I discovered is hiding on someone`s island and waiting for them to use the villager, then, when they are off guard, quickly hitting them until they fall in the void. At that time, Frosty was my favourite map and I would spend literally 30 minutes waiting for it to show on the sings so I can join. I was sad when I read that it`s a seasonal map and will be gone soon. Cubecraft is my favourite server since that date! And finally, after many years, I actually got decent in pvp and learned basic speedbridging in 1.9. And almost 4 months ago I decided to start making Eggwars related videos on YT. My first one aired on July 5th, 2020. I`m still learning a lot about the whole YT thing tho, it feels kinda depressing to see how good is every small CubeTuber doing while I am like a noob in the backround, but that might change soon :) aaaaand that`s pretty much it. I`d be surprised if someone actually reads it until the end.
I read your intro dude.
I am also a YouTube, if you even want to make videos together, just ask!
Hope you like it here on Cubecraft & the Forums!
Peace

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I read your intro dude.
I am also a YouTube, if you even want to make videos together, just ask!
Hope you like it here on Cubecraft & the Forums!
Peace
Thank you for your kind words! And also, I`m searching for collaborations, but my channel is about 2 times smaller than yours in both subs and views. This means I won`t be able to boost you as much as you could if a collaboration happens. But, if that`s not a problem, have you got Discord? Mine is TBD#1670 , or if you don`t have discord we can move to Forum Conversations?

Reactions: MythicalGod909
Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom