Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 1, 2021
hello! MostaphaArabic is my mc name and ive been playing cubecraft sinse 2018 and sinse then my dream is to get a youtuber/partner rank cuz all my channels are about cubecraft i hade a channel like sinse idk 2019/18 and all the videos are about cubecraft and i jhave a new channel its also about cubecraft iknow i am annoying for yt rank but :)- also iknow i can apply for it but i did like a billion time but the team maybe didnt check ma chonoanalle here is it
its the new one the old one is here :
hope cubecraft accepts me :) ign ; MostaphaArabic (bedrock) :) btw nice to meet you guys ;) i am not new btw i am just 3 years late to make an intrudaction ( i spelt it wrong !1!1!) ( even the i spelt wrong it spelt wrong11!1!1)

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello MostaphaArabic, it's nice to meet you! Good luck with getting Partner!

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hello! MostaphaArabic is my mc name and ive been playing cubecraft sinse 2018 and sinse then my dream is to get a youtuber/partner rank cuz all my channels are about cubecraft i hade a channel like sinse idk 2019/18 and all the videos are about cubecraft and i jhave a new channel its also about cubecraft iknow i am annoying for yt rank but :)- also iknow i can apply for it but i did like a billion time but the team maybe didnt check ma chonoanalle here is it
hope cubecraft accepts me :) ign ; MostaphaArabic (bedrock) :) btw nice to meet you guys ;) i am not new btw i am just 3 years late to make an intrudaction ( i spelt it wrong !1!1!) ( even the i spelt wrong it spelt wrong11!1!1)
Hey, nice to meet you.

Many ppl apple to partner with Cubecraft, I think that you need more subscribers to get accepted, but you can read more about it here, and good luck!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcoom to the formus nice indrutection

Jul 1, 2021
Nice to meet you!
Thanks nice to meet u to :)
Hey, nice to meet you.

Many ppl apple to partner with Cubecraft, I think that you need more subscribers to get accepted, but you can read more about it here, and good luck!
oh i knew it 1!1! but a random youtuber said that subs dont matter its about the content but ok
Welcoom to the formus nice indrutection
ty :D

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Heya, nice to meet you and good luck with applying to become a partner :))

Also, if you have channel with 16k subs, try informing people there to check out you CC related channel, you main gain some new viewers & subs by doing so ;)

Jul 1, 2021
Heya, nice to meet you and good luck with applying to become a partner :))

Also, if you have channel with 16k subs, try informing people there to check out you CC related channel, you main gain some new viewers & subs by doing so ;)
ohh great idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom