Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 1, 2021
hello! MostaphaArabic is my mc name and ive been playing cubecraft sinse 2018 and sinse then my dream is to get a youtuber/partner rank cuz all my channels are about cubecraft i hade a channel like sinse idk 2019/18 and all the videos are about cubecraft and i jhave a new channel its also about cubecraft iknow i am annoying for yt rank but :)- also iknow i can apply for it but i did like a billion time but the team maybe didnt check ma chonoanalle here is it
its the new one the old one is here :
hope cubecraft accepts me :) ign ; MostaphaArabic (bedrock) :) btw nice to meet you guys ;) i am not new btw i am just 3 years late to make an intrudaction ( i spelt it wrong !1!1!) ( even the i spelt wrong it spelt wrong11!1!1)

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello MostaphaArabic, it's nice to meet you! Good luck with getting Partner!

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hello! MostaphaArabic is my mc name and ive been playing cubecraft sinse 2018 and sinse then my dream is to get a youtuber/partner rank cuz all my channels are about cubecraft i hade a channel like sinse idk 2019/18 and all the videos are about cubecraft and i jhave a new channel its also about cubecraft iknow i am annoying for yt rank but :)- also iknow i can apply for it but i did like a billion time but the team maybe didnt check ma chonoanalle here is it
hope cubecraft accepts me :) ign ; MostaphaArabic (bedrock) :) btw nice to meet you guys ;) i am not new btw i am just 3 years late to make an intrudaction ( i spelt it wrong !1!1!) ( even the i spelt wrong it spelt wrong11!1!1)
Hey, nice to meet you.

Many ppl apple to partner with Cubecraft, I think that you need more subscribers to get accepted, but you can read more about it here, and good luck!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcoom to the formus nice indrutection

Jul 1, 2021
Nice to meet you!
Thanks nice to meet u to :)
Hey, nice to meet you.

Many ppl apple to partner with Cubecraft, I think that you need more subscribers to get accepted, but you can read more about it here, and good luck!
oh i knew it 1!1! but a random youtuber said that subs dont matter its about the content but ok
Welcoom to the formus nice indrutection
ty :D

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Heya, nice to meet you and good luck with applying to become a partner :))

Also, if you have channel with 16k subs, try informing people there to check out you CC related channel, you main gain some new viewers & subs by doing so ;)

Jul 1, 2021
Heya, nice to meet you and good luck with applying to become a partner :))

Also, if you have channel with 16k subs, try informing people there to check out you CC related channel, you main gain some new viewers & subs by doing so ;)
ohh great idea

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom