Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
Hi everyone,

After being on the forum for almost half a year now, I think it's time to introduce myself to all of you. Hereby my first introduction :D.

Who am I?
My name is Fleur, currently 17 years old (04-01-2004). I'm from the Netherlands (ew, another Dutchy) and at the moment I still attend high school. I love to play games, hang out with friends, watch movies/series and I'm really fond of swimming. I can never get enough of music either.

Games
The first games I played were games like Angry Birds and Plants VS Zombies, but I have also evolved in the meantime (just like Pokémon). I was around twelve years old when I first started playing Minecraft. It's still my favourite game at the moment because it is so diverse. Recently I play a lot of Rocket League.

Between those Multiplayer games, I've played a lot of storytime related games, like What Remains Of Edith Finch and Life Is Strange. Furthermore, I've seen a lot of content about Detroit Become Human, which is a fantastic game in my opinion.

Plus, I've also played games like Fortnite and Among Us, but I don't play them that much nowadays.

School
Like I've said, I still attend high school. Next year I will have my finals and after that, I would like to study medicine or psychology. School can be very stressful, as you may know, but it's also fun as you have lots of opportunities to hang out with your friends :).

Friends
A lot of you guys may know me as the girlfriend of @Quis, so I've played with a few of his friends on here. I really can't say if I made real friends here, but I really like the community and you are all so nice, so I can't wait to get more involved.

Movies/Series
I've seen a lot of movies and series over the years. A few of my favourites are:

Movies:
- Pirates Of The Caribbean
- Harry Potter
- Forrest Gump
- The Matrix
- Back To The Future
- The Lion King (of course)

Series:
- Lucifer
- Stranger Things
- Atypical
- The Big Bang Theory
- Friends
- La Casa De Papel (I have seen a few episodes, but the concept is really cool)

Swimming
Swimming was, and still is, a big part of me. Ever since I was young, I've dreamed of a career in swimming and I took swimming lessons for 10 years. Eventually, I quit, because there were no more challenges for me. Sometimes I really regret that decision, because I enjoyed it so much, but I still go to the pool from time to time to clear my head and I now have a different career in mind, so I'm happy where I am right now.

Cubecraft Journey
Well, I really don't know how I ended up here actually. I think I just bought Minecraft and I got a few Server IP's from my (former) best friend. And I saw a lot of YouTubers who were playing on this server, like Enzo Knol (a Dutch YouTuber) and a few more.

I've played on this server since I was twelve years old, I'm not sure though, but I never heard about the forums or the discord server since 2020. I joined the forums on the 26th of May the previous year.

I've been a stone rank for most of those years. In 2020, my boyfriend bought me the iron rank first, then gold, then diamond, the rank I currently have. My username is FleurSchx, say hi when you see me chilling in one of the lobbies or a game :).

You can usually find me in Skywars, Lucky Islands, Minerware, PVP FFA (sometimes duels), Among Slimes and a few featured game modes.

Music
Alright, I'm really excited about this part of the introduction, because I listen to music 24/7.

My favourite artist is Juice WRLD, I think he's really creative in his songs and his way of rapping is just different than every other rapper.
I also enjoy The Kid Laroi, The Weeknd, Billie Eilish, iann dior and Queen (my guilty pleasure). I also listen to music my father used to listen to when I was young, like Evanescense, Moby, Tears For Fears and Depeche Mode. I actually listen to a lot of different genres, everything but K-pop actually (sorry).

Here are a few of my favourite songs! (THESE SONGS MIGHT CONTAIN SWEAR WORDS!)

I want it - Juice WRLD

I love the way this song makes me feel. It has a calm beat, which is perfect in my eyes, and the way he sings this song is just amazing. It's one of my favourites of the album Legends Never Die.

Running - The Kid Laroi

I started listening to The Kid Laroi ever since he released his album "F*ck Love". His creativity has no limits and he is still so young (only 17 years old), so I truly think he's the next Juice WRLD. I discovered this song a while ago and I enjoy listening to it and just drift off.

Emotions - iann dior

Emotions are hard sometimes and this song actually tells that in its own way. That's why I listen to it.

Lovely - Billie Eilish (ft. Khalid)

Even though this song is pretty old, I think it's an absolute masterpiece. They sound so good together and the lyrics are amazing!

Counting Stars - OneRepublic

This song is so special to me. I started listening to it with @Quis and it makes me think of him more than ever (ew cliché). This song will never get boring and is truly one of the best songs I've ever heard in my life. Counting stars is a song about promises of better things to come, and that is really motivating and AMAZING.

These are a few of the MANY songs I like (trust me, there are a lot of artists and songs I did not mention). If you ever want to talk with me about music, feel free to send me a message on discord (Fleur#0781) or hit me up on here :).

Job
I currently work at a restaurant as someone, who assists the chef and makes salades. I can't cook at all, so it's pretty hilarious sometimes.

End
I don't think this will be my last introduction, because this one is my first. So it may be improved later on. Feel free to ask questions anyway :).

See you on the other side!

- Fleur

Last edited:

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Games
The first games I played were games like Angry Birds and Plants VS Zombies, but I have also evolved in the meantime (just like Pokémon). I was around twelve years old when I first started playing Minecraft. It's still my favourite game at the moment because it is so diverse. Recently I play a lot of Rocket League.

Between those Multiplayer games, I've played a lot of storytime related games, like What Remains Of Edith Finch and Life Is Strange. Furthermore, I've seen a lot of content about Detroit Become Human, which is a fantastic game in my opinion.

Plus, I've also played games like Fortnite and Among Us, but I don't play them that much nowadays.
These are some very interesting games! Playing Rocket League is one of our main activities when we are both at home. It is really competitive and hilarious most of the time!

Playing Detroit: Become Human with you was absolutely amazing. You already knew a few things about the game and you helped me when I didn’t understood something.

Ew Fortnite. That game was really good, but they messed it up so badly! 😭
That game really messed up my bank account oops.

Like I've said, I still attend high school. Next year I will have my finals and after that, I would like to study medicine or psychology. School can be very stressful, as you may know, but it's also fun as you have lots of opportunities to hang out with your friends :).
School is very hard, indeed. It is something we both kinda struggle with sometimes.
You are so so so smart, so I know you can do it! Medicine and psychology are things about that you will be very good at and you have my support for sure! You can do this!

Friends
A lot of you guys may know me as the girlfriend of @Quis, so I've played with a few of his friends on here. I really can't say if I made real friends here, but I really like the community and you are all so nice, so I can't wait to get more involved.
It would be amazing to see you get more involved with the community. Being active on Cubecraft is something that we’ve done for a long time and we’ve such amazing plans. They’re just not possible now. :(

Cubecraft Journey
Well, I really don't know how I ended up here actually. I think I just bought Minecraft and I got a few Server IP's from my (former) best friend. And I saw a lot of YouTubers who were playing on this server, like Enzo Knol (a Dutch YouTuber) and a few more.

I've played on this server since I was twelve years old, I'm not sure though, but I never heard about the forums or the discord server since 2020. I joined the forums on the 26th of May the previous year.

I've been a stone rank for most of those years. In 2020, my boyfriend bought me the iron rank first, then gold, then diamond, the rank I currently have. My username is FleurSchx, say hi when you see me chilling in one of the lobbies or a game :).

You can usually find me in Skywars, Lucky Islands, Minerware, PVP FFA (sometimes duels), Among Slimes and a few featured game modes.
I think most of the Dutchy’s kept playing because of the famous Dutch YouTubers or friends. Even though, for me! xD

Playing minigames with you is always fun. We sometimes clean each other and then we get mad at each other. 😂
It’s so hilarious. :3

Music
Alright, I'm really excited about this part of the introduction, because I listen to music 24/7.

My favourite artist is Juice WRLD, I think he's really creative in his songs and his way of rapping is just different than every other rapper.
I also enjoy The Kid Laroi, The Weeknd, Billie Eilish, iann dior and Queen (my guilty pleasure). I also listen to music my father used to listen to when I was young, like Evanescense, Moby, Tears For Fears and Depeche Mode. I actually listen to a lot of different genres, everything but K-pop actually (sorry).

Here are a few of my favourite songs! (THESE SONGS MIGHT CONTAIN SWEAR WORDS!)

I want it - Juice WRLD

I love the way this song makes me feel. It has a calm beat, which is perfect in my eyes, and the way he sings this song is just amazing. It's one of my favourites of the album Legends Never Die.

Running - The Kid Laroi

I started listening to The Kid Laroi ever since he released his album "F*ck Love". His creativity has no limits and he is still so young (only 17 years old), so I truly think he's the next Juice WRLD. I discovered this song a while ago and I enjoy listening to it and just drift off.

Emotions - iann dior

Emotions are hard sometimes and this song actually tells that in its own way. That's why I listen to it.

Lovely - Billie Eilish (ft. Khalid)

Even though this song is pretty old, I think it's an absolute masterpiece. They sound so good together and the lyrics are amazing!

Counting Stars - OneRepublic

This song is so special to me. I started listening to it with @Quis and it makes me think of him more than ever (ew cliché). This song will never get boring and is truly one of the best songs I've ever heard in my life. Counting stars is a song about promises of better things to come, and that is really motivating and AMAZING.

These are a few of the MANY songs I like (trust me, there are a lot of artists and songs I did not mention). If you ever want to talk with me about music, feel free to send me a message on discord (Fleur#4539) or hit me up on here :).
I think this is our favourite part for both of us. This is something we both like to do then we’re in call or just together. We’ve almost an identical music taste. This makes it so much fun to share music with each other and look forward to upcoming songs and albums!

I love listening to counting stars with you just for the reasons you mentioned. It makes me warm inside and always makes me think about you. It gives me a moment to think about how lucky I am to have you around me as a girlfriend.

Job
I currently work at a restaurant as someone, who assists the chef and makes salades. I can't cook at all, so it's pretty hilarious sometimes.
I will eat there sometime and order a salade. No pressure tho.

End
I don't think this will be my last introduction, because this one is my first. So it may be improved later on. Feel free to ask questions anyway :).

See you on the other side!

- Fleur
Such an amazing introduction. You did a great job.

Thanks for accepting my weirdness, the long distance between us and for being in my life.

I love you♥️

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
Hey Fleur! Can’t say welcome to the forums, since you’ve been here for a long time already, but have fun!

ahhh cutee, did you got in contact with each other by Minecraft? That would be an awesome love story!
Hellow ShinyArrow! Yes, we got in contact because of Minecraft. I joined a Minetopia Server, where he was the CO-Owner. That's how we became friends.

We met each other for the first time in real life in the summer vacation of 2020. That was really awkward at first of course, but we opened up eventually and we got together once more in September 2020. That's when we became a couple. :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hellow ShinyArrow! Yes, we got in contact because of Minecraft. I joined a Minetopia Server, where he was the CO-Owner. That's how we became friends.

We met each other for the first time in real life in the summer vacation of 2020. That was really awkward at first of course, but we opened up eventually and we got together once more in September 2020. That's when we became a couple. :)
Such a lovely story. I still remember watching funny video’s about cats on youtube with you till 5 AM. We kinda kept doing that and then Just started talking and sometimes watched some memes. That was before we met in real life. I think that when we met for the first time, we already kinda knew we likes each other. But yeah, it was kinda awkward at first. The second time we met, we decided to start a relationship.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom