Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!

So I wanted to make a new introduction because I think my previous one was kinda bad.
:)

Who am I?
My real name is Quirijn and I’m 17 years old. I know that name is kinda hard so you can call me Quis ( say it like kwies ). I live in the netherlands. I just graduated my high school, that was kinda easy because I didn’t had to do exams because of corona.

I like to listen to music like LoFi beats, Sad beats, Slowed music, American rap (mostly Juice WRLD) and snelle (from the netherlands). I think I lissen to this music almost every day.

I like to spend my free time with friends, on cubecraft or watching Netflix/Youtube. I also like to sport. I used to play football but stopped because I felt kinda bullied by my team mates. Now I go to the gym and jump on my trampoline in the backyard. :)

Who am I in Cubecraft?
My IGN is _Quiss (Emerald, Plus). I started playing on CCG 5 (maybe more) years ago. I still remember joining the ice lobby with all the small portals and the big arcade lobby where I played a lot of paintball.

I joined the forums and discord 4 February 2020. Before I joined I didn’t even know what the forums was and was constantly asking myself why people posted things here. When I joined the forums I almost instantly did my first helper apply. of course it was unsuccessful. I was kinda toxic to other people and was not active enough. I’m still trying.

You can find me in lobby 1, FFA PvP, Duels, Eggwars and Skywars. I’m not very good so you won’t find my on any leaderboard. I like to talk to people, help people and to make new friends :).

A month ago I tried to apply for translator but failed :(. Yet I'm glad I did it, because I made 2 new friends there. @Lozora and @JokeKaedee. We had a lot of fun together and still talk and play with them.

The end :)
This was my new introduction. I hope you enjoyed it. If you have questions you can ask them under this thread or start a conversation.

Have a nice day and stay safe!

Last edited:

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Heyy Quiss, nice new introduction! It’s nice to know a bit more about you o/. I’m glad we met through the Translations Team and that we’re still friends because you’re an amazing friend! Good luck with getting those cheaters reported and becoming a Helper, I believe in you :). If there’s anything you would like to know or if there’s anything you would like to tell me/anyone, don’t hesitate because I’m here for you. And last, welcome to the Forums buddy❤️

• Love
Reactions: Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyy Quiss, nice new introduction! It’s nice to know a bit more about you o/. I’m glad we met through the Translations Team and that we’re still friends because you’re an amazing friend! Good luck with getting those cheaters reported and becoming a Helper, I believe in you :). If there’s anything you would like to know or if there’s anything you would like to tell me/anyone, don’t hesitate because I’m here for you. And last, welcome to the Forums buddy❤
<3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom