Mar 6, 2016
Assendelft
www.cubecraft.net
7drHiqr.gif
XD

ExoSplash

Feb 7, 2016
Awesome game :D

It'll be hard if you aren't strategic though, but from this game, you will learn it :D

CrazzyPrince

Mar 14, 2016
Belgium
this mode is way to easy, you can't win before armagadon, and just have to send 1 giant with speed and regen potions to win. Giants are way to strong when guardian towers are down. Best way to fix it is delete guardian towers from the start so you can win before armagadon. Or buff the mobs that aren't giants, aswell as i have in 11 games haven't seen a team be able to deal any kind of real dammage to giants if they haven't got guardian towers. So for now its send a giant and GG

I really like the mode though and can't wait to see tower skins.

betinino1

Mar 4, 2015
Good game! The giant archievent of send it without doing any towers or upgrading the goldmine in the first 15 minutes. THAT'S IMPOSIBLE

tazercraftjr

Mar 18, 2016
Just wondering will we have to re unlock our towers or will we get them unlocked if we had it unlocked on thechuck? since you two are merging
But yes it is REALY FUN PLAYING THIS GAME

betinino1

Mar 4, 2015
I like tower defense, the only thing that i dont like is that you expend to much time playing and they only give you 25 points, please consider it. ALSO THANKS TO ALL CCGN TEAM THAT IS WORKING TO HARD TO IMROVE THE NETWORK

RELLY THANKS

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom