Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I’ve used the command a few times already and it works great! Got 2 hackers banned already and I am very happy with how it works.
I do have a question though: what does Sentinel have to do with the command? The mods just take care of reports right, or does Sentinel just double check the reported player or something?

Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve used the command a few times already and it works great! Got 2 hackers banned already and I am very happy with how it works.
I do have a question though: what does Sentinel have to do with the command? The mods just take care of reports right, or does Sentinel just double check the reported player or something?
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Shouldn't it instead be called Free reporting or rankless reporting?

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Shouldn't it instead be called Free reporting or rankless reporting?
/report would be the best option in my opinion. I’m sure a lot of players don’t know about the /sr command while they expect /report to do something as it’s a feature on most servers. (Talking about bedrock here)

Reactions: Dualninja

Parjarbinks

May 11, 2021
You need to add a teaming catagory. You make a big deal that teaming in "____" egg wars is a bannable offence. but I cant report people for teaming?

Reactions: Westsi

z7UZ

Aug 8, 2020
you can see here Frambaby Teaming and the mods closing the report but its 100% sure that he is teaming cubecraft getting paid for you cant get banned

Attachments

• Frambaby cant get banned.PNG
    Frambaby cant get banned.PNG
    24.2 KB · Views: 163
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
Top Bottom