Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I’ve used the command a few times already and it works great! Got 2 hackers banned already and I am very happy with how it works.
I do have a question though: what does Sentinel have to do with the command? The mods just take care of reports right, or does Sentinel just double check the reported player or something?

Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve used the command a few times already and it works great! Got 2 hackers banned already and I am very happy with how it works.
I do have a question though: what does Sentinel have to do with the command? The mods just take care of reports right, or does Sentinel just double check the reported player or something?
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Shouldn't it instead be called Free reporting or rankless reporting?

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Shouldn't it instead be called Free reporting or rankless reporting?
/report would be the best option in my opinion. I’m sure a lot of players don’t know about the /sr command while they expect /report to do something as it’s a feature on most servers. (Talking about bedrock here)

Reactions: Dualninja

Parjarbinks

May 11, 2021
You need to add a teaming catagory. You make a big deal that teaming in "____" egg wars is a bannable offence. but I cant report people for teaming?

Reactions: Westsi

z7UZ

Aug 8, 2020
you can see here Frambaby Teaming and the mods closing the report but its 100% sure that he is teaming cubecraft getting paid for you cant get banned

Attachments

• Frambaby cant get banned.PNG
    Frambaby cant get banned.PNG
    24.2 KB · Views: 162
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom