Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Ikr why buying cubelets when you just get duplicates and hats...
You're missing the main point! 90 uber cubelets would cost... *checks calculator*

£285! That's almost three times the price as Obsidian, a rank almost everybody agrees isn't worth the price tag!

On cosmetics. That nobody can see. That nobody cares about. And aren't even dupe-protected.

Edit: Feel free to spend your money on whatever you like, if you actually enjoy your purchase then more power to you... But you could've bought a games console. Like, an actual good one, not a Sega Saturn.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Fliqa

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Please don't be serious please don't be serious please don't be serious please don't be serious please don't be serious please don't be ser
cubelets.png

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
You're missing the main point! 90 uber cubelets would cost... *checks calculator*

£285! That's almost three times the price as Obsidian, a rank almost everybody agrees isn't worth the price tag!

On cosmetics. That nobody can see. That nobody cares about. And aren't even dupe-protected.

Edit: Feel free to spend your money on whatever you like, if you actually enjoy your purchase then more power to you... But you could've bought a games console. Like, an actual good one, not a Sega Saturn.
Ikr with that money you can buy a playstation 4... Something way better then cosmetics (Or should i say hats clothes and duplicates.)

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Fliqa
D

Deleted member 346231

Here are my suggestions for more cryptocurrencies you should look into adding in the future:
  1. Ethereum
  2. Doge Coin (obviously)
  3. Bepis Coin
  4. Pepe Coin
Yeah those were my suggestions for cryptocurrencies you should add.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom