Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lepzi

Ok, so I've seen a lot of these introduction threads so I thought I would make one about myself.
My name is Soyan, yes you can call me soya sauce I get that a lot and my IGN is Lepzi.
I am very sporty I love Football/Soccer, basketball, hockey and many other sports, although I don't really play them most of the time I'm at home on Cubecraft I mean I think everyone reading this would rather play on Cubecraft.
My favourite Games on cubecraft is Assassinations, Eggwars, survival games and Duels. Feel free to start a conversation with me or add me in game any time you would like to 1v1 in duels or play any of these.
I love animals I have a dog myself I also love cats and by the looks of it so do many other people on the server.
That's me done and I hope to see some of you in game would be fun to play with you all.:D

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I'm afraid to pvp against you, as people asking for 1v1 are normally pretty good compared to me xD
I like you introduction though, and yes lots of people like cats here ;)

Reactions: Lepzi
L

Lepzi

I'm afraid to pvp against you, as people asking for 1v1 are normally pretty good compared to me xD
I like you introduction though, and yes lots of people like cats here ;)
Thanks, and why not pvp I just like doing it for fun.:)

Reactions: ElPtricko

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Ok, so I've seen a lot of these introduction threads so I thought I would make one about myself.
My name is Soyan, yes you can call me soya sauce I get that a lot and my IGN is Lepzi.
I am very sporty I love Football/Soccer, basketball, hockey and many other sports, although I don't really play them most of the time I'm at home on Cubecraft I mean I think everyone reading this would rather play on Cubecraft.
My favourite Games on cubecraft is Assassinations, Eggwars, survival games and Duels. Feel free to start a conversation with me or add me in game any time you would like to 1v1 in duels or play any of these.
I love animals I have a dog myself I also love cats and by the looks of it so do many other people on the server.
That's me done and I hope to see some of you in game would be fun to play with you all.:D
Cool to know you more Soyan!
If u need to go against you in a PVP fight, you would problably win :3

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Hello @Lepzi!
Nice to meet you, and thank you for introducing your self to us.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.