Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Hey,

It's-a me mari... no, Zhypo. It's Zhypo. Not Zyfo, not Zhiepo or however you prenounce it :p

I'm 18 years old and still playing minecraft x.x and live in The Netherlands, like 50% of CubeCraft's community.

very good looking *looks at my profile picture*

I've been playing TeamSW from when it first came out, and basically have played it for all the years the most.
I've been on Top wins 2 times. The first time I got to first place, later on I stopped playing it a lot and started to go for staff on different servers (what I did enjoy thanks for asking). I got out of the top wins by the time I came back on CubeCraft, and I'm back on #3 again what was quite easy to come back too.

You can mostly find me in 1.8 as that is my go-to mode, however the community has been dying in 1.8 what has gotten me more into 1.9 so games fill quicker (yes I still dislike 1.9 pvp).
I most of the times play with @Diogo , @ImABubbleHead , @Janice , @Carmenn , @Cynthia_NL , @Hashbrownz , @Rororoyourboat @XiiKa because they suck at Minecraft and someone has to carry them IT'S SARCASM.

Outside of Minecraft I love to party, I actually do it every weekend and it's just a lot of fun with friends.
With the same friends (IRL) I love going to the boat, and just chil on there in the summer to swim, barbeque and have fun!

I also love to longboard, some may know it already :p I try to go anywhere on my board if I can.

Personally I find myself a weirdo, crazy and not having any shame person. I just don't always think and just do things and see what the outcome is :p

This is basically my life, and who I am.

Well, pce

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom