Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Okay now it's my turn, i guess?
Well let's start with a simple hello! My name is Lenny, my IGN is YaDasLenny. I'm from Belgium. So the true story behind my name is very easy: first of all i'll try to explain it in Dutch. It actually means: Ja das de Lenny! If i would translate it to English it would mean: owh yes that's Lenny! I joined Minecraft a few years ago, (2013). The first time i started the game i went to singleplayer were i blew up a whole village. And to be honest, it was AWESOME! When i played singleplay for like 26 times i got bored so i joined a server. Can't really remember wich 1 because it wasn't even fun. Then i went to the almighty Google to search for another server. Then i found this server, Cubecraft Games. This is were my adventure of Minecraft started. I started with skywars and to be honest it was the worst game i ever played (I WAS SO NOOB). After that game i joined another game were i got my first kill... I played Skywars almost 5h that evening! The next day i went back on my pc to explore the other games on Cubecraft. I played: SG, eggwars, tower defense and money walls... I kept on playing almost everyday on Cubecraft for 3 years. All the time with a stone, iron and gold rank. Then i got interessted in another game: CS:Go, i played this game untill the end of september 2016. That's why i was inactive in that period. After that period i went back on Cubecraft and played and played and played and played... In may 2017 i bought my diamond rank, and if i look back now to 2013, i totally improved my PvP skillz and skywars skillz! I also started learning speedbuilding in that month. I love my time playing on Cubecraft, that's why i also got a YouTube channel were i make Skywars video's: Mistah Lenny. My big dream is to become a member of the staff team. And now we are comming at the end of this thread. Massive love to you if you read my whole story!

Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.