Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
Hello!
I'm not so new here on the forums but I would like to introdice myself for all CubeCraft players so you know a little more about me :D

I am a 14 year old boy that lives in Sweden with my family, cats and chickens. We live in a villa at the middle coast of Sweden (Tierp) to be exactly. At my freetime, I like to point satellite dishes. If you don't know what a satellite dish is, it's basically a flat antenna with a stick that points out from the satellite dish. It's hard to explain but search "Satellite dish" on the web, and you will find out what it is! Or just take a look at my profile picture :)
I also love to play Lucky Islands on CubeCraft. It has always be my dream to play Lucky Islands. I remember that, for almost 3 years and 1 month ago, I asked my dad that I wanted to buy Minecraft on PC. And then, the first server I joined, was CubeCraft. I was so happy and I thinked: "Finally! I have watched Lucky Islands so much on Youtube and now I can finally play it!" Something like that. And now, 3 years and 1 month later, I am at #32 on Lucky Islands solo leaderboard. I am so proud of myself! I actually have a lot of experience on CubeCraft. My goal is, one day, I will be Helper on CubeCraft. I also like to edit other creators Youtube videos and make funny things about it but I'll never post it on Youtube because of "Copyright" Long introducing but yeah. Hope you like it! :D

I spelled wrong at my headline, it should say "Introducing myself" Not "Introdicing myself"

Last edited:

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hello!
I'm not so new here on the forums but I would like to introdice myself for all CubeCraft players so you know a little more about me :D

I am a 14 year old boy that lives in Sweden with my family, cats and chickens. We live in a villa at the middle coast of Sweden (Gävle) to be exactly. At my freetime, I like to point satellite dishes. If you don't know what a satellite dish is, it's basically a flat antenna with a stick that points out from the satellite dish. It's hard to explain but search "Satellite dish" on the web, and you will find out what it is! Or just take a look at my profile picture :)
I also love to play Lucky Islands on CubeCraft. It has always be my dream to play Lucky Islands. I remember that, for almost 3 years and 1 month ago, I asked my dad that I wanted to buy Minecraft on PC. And then, the first server I joined, was CubeCraft. I was so happy and I thinked: "Finally! I have watched Lucky Islands so much on Youtube and now I can finally play it!" Something like that. And now, 3 years and 1 month later, I am at #32 on Lucky Islands solo leaderboard. I am so proud of myself! I actually have a lot of experience on CubeCraft. My goal is, one day, I will be Helper on CubeCraft. I also like to edit other creators Youtube videos and make funny things about it but I'll never post it on Youtube because of "Copyright" Long introducing but yeah. Hope you like it! :D
Hi!
Welcome and I hope you will have a warn welcome too. I hope to see you more here on forums and also on the Server!!
A hug <3

Reactions: Lukejvc

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
Hejsan!
Hey ho!
Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here! :p
Welcome to the forums!
Hi!
Welcome and I hope you will have a warn welcome too. I hope to see you more here on forums and also on the Server!!
A hug <3
Welcome to the forums! Hope you will reach your goals:D

Välkommen till forumet!

Thank you all!
/ Tack så mycket! :D

Reactions: its_Marto03

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello!

I am a 14 year old boy that lives in Sweden with my family, cats and chickens. We live in a villa at the middle coast of Sweden (Gävle) to be exactly. At my freetime, I like to point satellite dishes. If you don't know what a satellite dish is, it's basically a flat antenna with a stick that points out from the satellite dish. It's hard to explain but search "Satellite dish" on the web, and you will find out what it is! Or just take a look at my profile picture :)

I spelled wrong at my headline, it should say "Introducing myself" Not "Introdicing myself"
Welcome!!! :)

D

Deleted member 469419

Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your instance in here! Any doubt about it, feel free to contact me :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom