Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Katezhn

Jul 16, 2017
HELLO,

My name is Katherine, I speak english and spanish, you can call me Kate, Katie or Kat.. it does not matter I got used to all of them;), and I love to play with new people every day (>.<).
I started to play on :cube_light:cubecraft:cube_light:about 2 yers ago because I was in love with skywars but then I stoped playing for a while now I suck at skywars and I'm a pro at eggwars

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
HELLO,

My name is Katherine, I speak english and spanish, you can call me Kate, Katie or Kat.. it does not matter I got used to all of them;), and I love to play with new people every day (>.<).
I started to play on :cube_light:cubecraft:cube_light:about 2 yers ago because I was in love with skywars but then I stoped playing for a while now I suck at skywars and I'm a pro at eggwars

Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Remember to read the rules! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Have a pleasant day. <3

Reactions: Katezhn

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I pick the fourth option: I will call you Katty because why not? :P

Bienvenida al foro de Cubecraft, espero que te lleves bien con todos y seas muy activa aquí ;)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
artworks-000192994882-2focn6-t500x500.jpg

And
Welcome-signs-clip-art.jpg

To our amazing community!!

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hey Kat. I don't play EW or SW because pvp is boring to me... not to mention I look like a toddler throwing a tantrum when I swing a sword and completely and utterly useless at it.

However, seeing that SW and EW are both pvp-based, I would have thought being good at pvp would mean you will play well in any pvp-related games, whether SW, EW, or Duels.

I tried to learn how to pvp to open doors for more games (as many are pvp-related), but get bored easily from it. I am a bit of alright at spleef but lack the temperament to keep cool headed if I am having a noob moment lol. In pvp, I probably have the temperament, but lack the skill haha.

Katezhn

Jul 16, 2017
Hey Kat. I don't play EW or SW because pvp is boring to me... not to mention I look like a toddler throwing a tantrum when I swing a sword and completely and utterly useless at it.

However, seeing that SW and EW are both pvp-based, I would have thought being good at pvp would mean you will play well in any pvp-related games, whether SW, EW, or Duels.

I tried to learn how to pvp to open doors for more games (as many are pvp-related), but get bored easily from it. I am a bit of alright at spleef but lack the temperament to keep cool headed if I am having a noob moment lol. In pvp, I probably have the temperament, but lack the skill haha.

Haha! I would to play any other game with you or even teach you how to pvp! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Catss's profile.
CATS 😭😭

thank you for everything <3
Otherworld wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything 🌻💜
AnolTongi wrote on Catss's profile.
You will be missed :(
Good luck in the future!
Lyriie wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything, we will miss you!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Catss's profile.
Thanks for everything, wish you best of luck in the future :)
Top Bottom