Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DenMik123

Oct 19, 2015
Hello lovely players of cubecraft, my name is DenMik123 ( RMST1 ).
You probably wont know, but im not new on the cubecraft server.
This is my story:
I played cubecraft a long time almost a year ago, till I got banned. I used a hack client called Huzuni, and got banned.
I am still banned these days, but I think I can become active on the forums and I ( might ) be able to show my maturity from what kind of person I am and what I can do. My unban would be very unexpected, but I can still try to love the forums of this lovely server.
Who am I?
Name: My irl name is Ruben, and my ingame name is DenMik123. I changed it from RMST1 to DenMik123, because I had a funny challenge with a guy called DenMik122 ( the 122 is different ) and it was on another server called Brawl ( Dont hate me I play on there too ). The challenge was, that if I changed my name, I could join his clan on a server on there. I changed my name and I joined his clan. Im still waiting till I can finally change it back to RMST1, because I like that name better :):D
Age: My age is currently 13, and I guess I got banned on Cubecraft at the age of 11.
Date of birth: I was born on the 26th of April the 2002.
Country: I live in the Netherlands, which is a lovely ( small ) country in Europe. ( its very cold here hope its better in your countries )
Family:I have a mother ( ofc ) and a father ( ofc ). I also have a lovely sister of 10 years old, and gosh I love that little girl.
My minecraft experiience: Back in 2012, I went to my friends house, and we we're just playing outside, but it began to rain.
So we went inside, and my friend started up the computer. When the computer had started up, he clicked on the button 'Minecraft'. I asked him what it was, and he said I needed to wait before it loaded. He went on a singleplayer world, which was a flat world. He showed me his village, and there was lava and fire everywere. I asked him: 'What happend to this village?' He told me that another village destroyed his, and that he was gonna blow those poor citizens. This all happend, and when I came home, I asked my dad to download it ( because I was only like 9/10 years old or so ). He said 'No', and I didn't like his decision.
When we went on holiday, I kept asking him to download him. After a long time whining, he told me that, when we we're getting home, he would install a 'Cracked Minecraft'.
He first started with a very, very bad version, like the 1.1 Beta on the minecraft.net site, which was free.
I played it for some time, but the worlds couldn't be saved, and everytime I made something 'Cool' ( Because It was very bad compared to now ). So my father downloaded an SP Minecraft.After a long time, I tried to join a friends server. It didn't work, so my father bought the real minecraft!
Hope you can do something with this threath, and maybe even leave a nice comment behind.
Ps: If i posted this on the wrong section of the forums, please move it or something :p

DenMik123

Oct 19, 2015
Great to have you here! I hope you get unbanned.
Thank you very much.
I really appreciate all the feedback that is giving to me on the server, and I also hope to get unbanned ( I bet not but I still hope ).
I hope to be active on the forums and show what I can do :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom