• Mind Blown.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
This suggestion is one that has been suggested a few times now, but I guess I'll suggest it too.

I (and others) want an interactive tutorial for new players whenever they join a game they haven't played in the past. Now,
this tutorial feature can be turned off with /toggle it, but I think it'll prevent what I say in 'Why people like the idea:'

Why people like the idea:
-Stops people from constantly spamming 'How do I play'.

-Stops your team being at a disadvantage due to new players.

-Helps with (kind of) complicated games e.g Tower Defence (in other words, stop mage spamming).

Why people don't like the idea:
-Gets boring.
-May be hard to find the /toggle it command. (Unless they notify the player).

Commands (Small coloured text = Outcome of command):

/it: Shows all /it commands.

All It Commands:
/toggle it: Toggle whether you use Interactive tutorials.
/it check: States current toggle.
/it revoke [game]: Let's you view a tutorial on that game again.

/toggle it or /it toggle: Toggles whether you use Interactive Tutorials.

Interactive Tutorials now on!
Interactive Tutorials now off!

/it check: Checks what mode you're currently on.
Interactive Tutorials currently set to on!
Interactive Tutorials currently set to off!

/it revoke [game]: Let's say you watch a Tower Defence interactive tutorial, and you miss some of it. Now, when you go back to Tower Defence, there is no AI to say you want to see it again, so it doesn't play the tutorial again, classing you as an experienced player. Typing /it revoke Tower Defence will make it so going to the Tower Defence lobby plays the tutorial once more.

Tower Defence revoked successfully!
Twer Defence is not a game. Did you mean Tower Defence?

That game is already revoked/You haven't played that game yet. (Depends if DATA shows you have played the game more than once or not)

BOOM. I made a post that doesn't mock or laughs at anyone and... Ignore my signature. (Disclaimer: Satire)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This suggestion is one that has been suggested a few times now, but I guess I'll suggest it too.

I (and others) want an interactive tutorial for new players whenever they join a game they haven't played in the past. Now,
this tutorial feature can be turned off with /toggle it, but I think it'll prevent what I say in 'Why people like the idea:'

Why people like the idea:
-Stops people from constantly spamming 'How do I play'.

-Stops your team being at a disadvantage due to new players.

-Helps with (kind of) complicated games e.g Tower Defence (in other words, stop mage spamming).

Why people don't like the idea:
-Gets boring.
-May be hard to find the /toggle it command. (Unless they notify the player).

Commands (Small coloured text = Outcome of command):

/it: Shows all /it commands.

All It Commands:
/toggle it: Toggle whether you use Interactive tutorials.
/it check: States current toggle.
/it revoke [game]: Let's you view a tutorial on that game again.

/toggle it or /it toggle: Toggles whether you use Interactive Tutorials.

Interactive Tutorials now on!
Interactive Tutorials now off!

/it check: Checks what mode you're currently on.
Interactive Tutorials currently set to on!
Interactive Tutorials currently set to off!

/it revoke [game]: Let's say you watch a Tower Defence interactive tutorial, and you miss some of it. Now, when you go back to Tower Defence, there is no AI to say you want to see it again, so it doesn't play the tutorial again, classing you as an experienced player. Typing /it revoke Tower Defence will make it so going to the Tower Defence lobby plays the tutorial once more.

Tower Defence revoked successfully!
Twer Defence is not a game. Did you mean Tower Defence?

That game is already revoked/You haven't played that game yet. (Depends if DATA shows you have played the game more than once or not)

BOOM. I made a post that doesn't mock or laughs at anyone and... Ignore my signature. (Disclaimer: Satire)
'
1- WTH is this for?
2- I don't bother giving a opinion or a vote if someone goes to the trouble of making the voteing options either Yes and Yes or Maybe and Yes
So +0

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
'
1- WTH is this for?
2- I don't bother giving a opinion or a vote if someone goes to the trouble of making the voteing options either Yes and Yes or Maybe and Yes
So +0

Thank you for your feedback,

1- It's a utility for those who need it. Both I and you don't need it but others may, just looking out for other people. 'I (and others) suggest....'

2- The voting options weren't yes, they were 'Mind Blown', and as for another post where it says 'Yes and Yes' at the side of bottom yes it mentions propaganda, which is me 'digging at' questions we're the only answer is yes. It is a wonderful thing, sarcasm, y'know. ;) (It's a joke, chill)

Also, I recommend Grammarly, it really helps your grammar. You see, it's 'I don't bother giving an opinion' not 'I don't bother giving a opinion'. And regardless is spelt regardless, not regauless as for your comment on another post. Once again, greatest of respect, Cactus_Awex.

Reactions: Facelurite

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you for your feedback,

1- It's a utility for those who need it. Both I and you don't need it but others may, just looking out for other people. 'I (and others) suggest....'

2- The voting options weren't yes, they were 'Mind Blown', and as for another post where it says 'Yes and Yes' at the side of bottom yes it mentions propaganda, which is me 'digging at' questions we're the only answer is yes. It is a wonderful thing, sarcasm, y'know. ;) (It's a joke, chill)

Also, I recommend Grammarly, it really helps your grammar. You see, it's 'I don't bother giving an opinion' not 'I don't bother giving a opinion'. And regardless is spelt regardless, not regauless as for your comment on another post. Once again, greatest of respect, Cactus_Awex.

WHAT GAME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT STOP CORRECTING ME!!!

AND NO ITS NOT GOOD IT SHOWS HOW DESPRET YOU ARE!!!

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com

1. I didn't mention anything about a game, I mentioned the word utility if that's what you mean, but the utility doesn't mean game.
2. Caps Lock doesn't help your opinion, it just makes you look angered and/or annoyed (surprisingly two different things).
3. And no it's not good, not AND NO ITS NOT GOOD (Put a ')
4. Disrespect, not DESPRET. You might say that's an accident but you missed 3 letters and put letters in the wrong place. Oh sorry, I'm correcting you, my mistake

Notice how me not typing in CAPS LOCK makes me look more formal?.

Reactions: Facelurite
F

Facelurite

1. I didn't mention anything about a game, I mentioned the word utility if that's what you mean, but the utility doesn't mean game.
2. Caps Lock doesn't help your opinion, it just makes you look angered and/or annoyed (surprisingly two different things).
4. Disrespect, not DESPRET. You might say that's an accident but you missed 3 letters and put letters in the wrong place. Oh sorry, I'm correcting you, my mistake

DESPRET = desparate

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

STOP FRICKING CORRECTING ME!!!

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I do not agree that there should be a turtorial for evey gamemode. Most games are not that complicated to learn. We all had to learn had to play the gamemode and get better at it. The only turtorial that there should be is Tower Defence.
I know there already is a Tower Defence turtorial, but I sitll don't know how to play it

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
F

Facelurite

FFA tutorial to tell those idiots what strategy is and that that its not noobly.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

Calm down.
This applies to pretty much every game as far as I'm concerned (Logically thinking), and people correcting you shouldn't cause you to take offense.
If anything, it helps you & you'll remember how to spell it correctly next time regardless of it being an accident or not.

This suggestion may be pretty useful for those who are new to the server, though it wouldn't be of much use to those who have already learnt how to play the game. This feature would pretty much be pointless after its first use.
The signs on each lobby already cover the basics of the game which should be enough to
know how to play and win the game.
I'm 50/50 with this since I don't think it's really worth the time developing it.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
'
1- WTH is this for?
So +0
1 probably every game that isn't something like skywars, survival games, or Duels since those are all very self explanatory along with UHC and maybe lucky islands, those are the 5 possibly not like the new TD tutorial except for other games I would assume)

2 well right now it doesn't seem to ask do you want it
Seems to just be a pointless poll

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom