Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this mode?

• Yes, I love it, it sounds fun! (explain in comments)

• No, I don't like it IMHO (explain in comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Maybe the dropped heads could be crafted into a golden apple, except the regen is regen 2. And the name is blood apple or headhunter apple or whatever.
Maybe, the heads they drop could be Masks that give a protection level for the amount of players the user that got his head off killed. Just an idea though.
I like how Donald trump is one of the tags as well as freebuild and swag xD
You know me ;)
I like it maybe add some more op stuff, like prot v diamond armor, and sharp v diamond sword, some punch and power bows, etc
+1
Point with insane is, giving a feel of "surreal" and "uncommon" while not being OP SUPER POWA PUNCH 7 SHARPNESS 6000000 ONE SHOT 360* PING ETHER IT. You get point.
Its cool, but adding a new mode to SkyWars is a very big step to take while the team is still updating Freebuild, Factions, and Anti-Cheat.
Other than that, I agree that SkyWars is getting a little repetitive, and something like this is needed.
True, this is just a suggestion for now though. Thanks for sharing your opinion and support!
Actually, I'm sort of the middle guy (you didn't have a somewhat so I voted no). The items that you showed to us are a bit complicated and kind of too insane. Even with insane duels, there is some sort of skill (crafting, dodging fireballs, etc). I just don't know how to explain it. It's definitely sounds fun, but I just don't like a few items that you suggested.
I'll probably remove some unnecessary items or enderpearls, make less common custom armor and things like that. Still, I wanna have an insane feel of usable weaponry but the game should still have somewhat of a balance.
I could make you come vanilla explosive arrows :P
I meant as of default items :P But imho explosion bows would just explode everything without effort, it's not even TNT... Which is more fun to use, if you ask me.

Reactions: Power Ranger

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Dank indea! I love would love elythra's to join the game! It's just so nice to have an elythra especially for campers of just to get a chance at going mid xD

love that idea

Reactions: Ping Ether

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
While I do like this idea, it seems very... useless at most. Undoubtedly, Skywars is the biggest, if not the second biggest gamemode on CCGN. Using the playerbase along, we can determine that updates aren't needed, however for dying games like Control Point back in the day, it was in need of some good updates to keep a healthy playerbase.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
I mean, necessary for the gamemode itself, and time that it might take up, where they could be coding on something like Freebuild.

It wouldn't ake that much time and isn't useless at all! how long have we been on 1.9?? and we still don't have elythra's in skywars... It's necessary as so many people would love to play 1.9/1.10 gives us...

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It wouldn't ake that much time and isn't useless at all! how long have we been on 1.9?? and we still don't have elythra's in skywars... It's necessary as so many people would love to play 1.9/1.10 gives us...
There's a reason why Elytras aren't a thing you know. People can easily pillar upwards and fly to middle, or even fly to another island. It's just ridiculously overpowered.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
While I do like this idea, it seems very... useless at most. Undoubtedly, Skywars is the biggest, if not the second biggest gamemode on CCGN. Using the playerbase along, we can determine that updates aren't needed, however for dying games like Control Point back in the day, it was in need of some good updates to keep a healthy playerbase.
Uhhh it's just a suggestion afterall and it's not like we "need" OP and Basic neither. I just don't get people complaining about stuff bing unnecessary, I don't think you realize this is a Minecraft server where you play games.... Nothing is necessay....
There's a reason why Elytras aren't a thing you know. People can easily pillar upwards and fly to middle, or even fly to another island. It's just ridiculously overpowered.
It's called insane afterall. Not for normal, I don't want elytra for normal, but insane...

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Here's my idea. Everyone starts with leather Armour that can't break, wooden sword that can't break, and 5 bread. It's kinda like skywars but every kill you get, is a point. You can level up your gear, weapons, and food once you get enough points. Example: 30 points for a chain chestplate. So the Goal is to kinda level up while you go and think of some plans. Also, once you hit diamond stuff, the fun doesn't end there. You can enchant your diamond gear for infinite amounts of time. But, it will be really expensive while you go. Example: Sharpness one would probably be 60 points. So this game would honestly be very fun :)
So... Assassinations in the sky basically

Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom