1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Injust Ban >:( (SRRY FOR DO THIS POST IN THIS SECTION)

Discussion in 'Assassins' started by scatmanix, Nov 23, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scatmanix

scatmanix Member

When i was in assassins, i was killing some people with a diamond armor (looted it by a guy who logged out) when i found another guy with fulldiamond, i focused him, i had speed 2, and gapple, i was following he doing COMBOS AND STRIF

when that guy enter in a shop he said -GoodBye- and i got banned IDK WHY :(, The Admin Who banned me was SnapXScan or somelse, (srry for bad english) i love this server, i record hackers but i dont use hax :( pls unban me, be good in pvp isnt a hax :( pls admins be good and unban a comber :)

In Conclusion: I GOT BANNED FOR DO COMBOS IN ASSASSINS

PD: my appeals wasnt answer :(

2. scatmanix

scatmanix Member

oh i forget, my actual name is Elderman_GtD23 (i change my name a lot of times XD)

3. xMegaCaviax

xMegaCaviax Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
  4. scatmanix

scatmanix Member

XMegaCoolX i got banned like 2 weeks, i didnt do this post before because i abandoned all the hopes, but now i have more and i want to try to get unbanned :(, if the admins dont believe, there is a video of my pvp type (old video)

5. Terrarialover11

Terrarialover11 Member

I watch tv
    That video isn't proof whatsoever, hacks can be turned off by the click of a button. Plus that wasn't even on Cubecraft..

If you want a chance to be unbanned, you need to appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ Wait patiently for a response, if no one responds in a week or two then you wont get unbanned.

Thank you for the help, but for future reference, please don't tag so many staff members. It's just an alert we could do without.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.