Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?


  • Total voters
    13

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
Whoa, that does make sense! :o

+1

There should be more neat tricks that reward players that know about them imo. Like in Assassins, if you crouch you take about 90% less fall damage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Despacito 2

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
789
1,830
229
25
Yes I agree, but honestly I rarely see someone enchanting in Infection and when I enchant, I try for knockback in the first place :P
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom