Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like them to implement this suggestion?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Lexx15Gamer

Mar 10, 2019
Hello, how are you!

I wanted to make a suggestion to see if they dialogue between the staff of the server, it would be good enough to implement Skyblock on the server, this mode is very fashionable at this time, and it would seem a great idea to attract people, and also knowing the big builders, programmers, and other staff that counts the server, no doubt that it would be incredible Skyblock in Cubecraft.

I hope you like the suggestion

Large_skyblock.png

Reactions: Quetzi and _Oplex_

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I understand,mounth ago hypixel was 25k maximum players server but since Skyblock arrived its now maximum 42k which is amazing.You want for cube to become popular again and in the same way but the problem is that many people don’t find the point of Skyblock in multiplayer server and that game won’t fit good in cubecraft’s theme.Cubecraft has only 2 non original games.Skywars and the pvp section(expect assassination) but the other games are unique.Even mineware is older than hypixel says which makes it the first and unique one.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
I think it would be good to change the name of this Thread to something with ‘Skyblock’ in it ^

Also, I dont think Skyblock would fit in the community and other games of CCG, so my vote is no... sorry

Reactions: God.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Thing is, Hypixel already has SkyBlock so if cube would add Skyblock they would have to show a different appeal to the game.
Maybe making it strictly 1.14 would help, so they can include all of the new features.
It’s a shame CubeCraft didn’t see the potential SkyBlock actually had... if only they listened to their community more.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Thing is, Hypixel already has SkyBlock so if cube would add Skyblock they would have to show a different appeal to the game.
Maybe making it strictly 1.14 would help, so they can include all of the new features.
It’s a shame CubeCraft didn’t see the potential SkyBlock actually had... if only they listened to their community more.
If only they did. But there is still a chance to get some players with this potential. Anyways, about the thread, as you can see Hypixel easily gaining 17k players, Cube might be able to do the same. 17k players is a lot, even for the old Cubecraft with 12k players.

Reactions: Eli

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
If only they did. But there is still a chance to get some players with this potential. Anyways, about the thread, as you can see Hypixel easily gaining 17k players, Cube might be able to do the same. 17k players is a lot, even for the old Cubecraft with 12k players.

Hypixel is always involved in discussions like this....
Lets be honest, (As far as I know) hypixel is the biggest minecraft server.
If they do something it doenst means other servers should do that to, or even Being able to do.
If they would be able to create a good skyblock server (wich CC would be capable of) then there’s no garruantee it Will be as succesfull as Hypixel’s.

Luukieee

Oct 1, 2018
CubeCraft is a minigame server, so I don't think skyblock would fit in the theme.
You are right, Cubecraft is a server with mini games and skyblock is simply not a mini game but more a survival game. And that is the same as Ultra Hardcore. It just doesn't fit in the server. This is what I think of it, and there may be people who think this is a good plan.

Reactions: Fisktratt

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
does it matter that it's not a minigame and doesnt fit 'cubecraft's theme'. Eggwars can easily last 30+ mins so wouldn't really class that as a minigame

Yes it does in my opinion.
There are other things that make a Minigame a Minigame and a Survival gamemode a Survivalgamemode... :oops:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom