Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .

SenatorKarma

Well-Known Member
Apr 21, 2018
448
278
79
So today I was on cube and was awaiting for a map of beach to own for a clan war. (Yes ik its kind of lame. Don’t diss) anyway a game of beach didn’t open so we tried force opening maps (filling the map up then leaving) anyway it took 50 minutes for a map of beach to open. 50. My suggestion is increasing the rate of some of the more popular maps eg pizza, beach, kingdom, Aztec and lowering the rate of some of the other maps eg magic, fairground etc.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom