Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
This is a 2-in-1 suggestion

I would like to see an increase in horizontal knockback dealt to players and to see the horizontal knockback being consistent every hit, instead of players stopping to take horizontal knockback after a few hits, especially if they are near the void

Here's why I would like to see the horizontal knockback increased:
- Easier to combo and void players
- Easier to separate people in 2v1s and such, but at the same time, makes team battles more intense
- Makes PvP minigames more fun in my opinion
- Makes PvP have a bit of a classic feel to it, with a modern twist (vertical knockback values will not be affected by this suggestion)

Do you think that horizontal knockback should be increased, and do you think knockback should be consistent every single hit?

What do you think of the suggestion?

Edit: The value of horizontal knockback increase shouldn't be too strong, for example a 0.5 or 1 block increase should be good enough

Last edited:

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a 2-in-1 suggestion

I would like to see an increase in horizontal knockback dealt to players and to see the horizontal knockback being consistent every hit, instead of players stopping to take horizontal knockback after a few hits, especially if they are near the void

Here's why I would like to see the horizontal knockback increased:
- Easier to combo and void players
- Easier to separate people in 2v1s and such, but at the same time, makes team battles more intense
- Makes PvP minigames more fun in my opinion
- Makes PvP have a bit of a classic feel to it, with a modern twist (vertical knockback values will not be affected by this suggestion)

Do you think that horizontal knockback should be increased, and do you think knockback should be consistent every single hit?

What do you think of the suggestion?
We got netherite armour incoming so Kb wont matter 😂

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
i think the knockback is fine how it is, and i dont want to get used to a new kb. increasing the horizontal kb would mean people can just hold sprint while comboing and dont need to adjust their distance, making comboing too easy
The idea is to not make the horizontal knockback value too strong, maybe by 0.5 or 1 block. To create distancing during combat and not hit them away from your hit range. Sprinting at them when you are comboing them can bring you too close to the enemy and break your combo

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom