Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

show players Ping and fps

• Total voters

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
A lot of people have been saying I am hacking recently and I think It might be because of my ping (I live in africa so I get 150 ping) Which is understandable but if they could see my ping maybe they would be more hesitant to call out hacks.(maybe even show your fps?)
Ty for reading

D

Deleted member 492126

Most people who accuse you of hacking 1) don't even know how ping works or 2) they just say it because they are toxic

Reactions: DrPickle

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
Most people who say you're hacking 1) don't even know how ping works or 2) they just say it because they are mad
I think most people know what ping is and they can just search it if they dont and yeah they are prob mad but I was like "lol what" when an obsidian and 2 diamonds called out hacks

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
If you install something like Optifine or any other mod, you could also see your FPS. If you're playing vanilla, press F3 to see your FPS in the upper-left corner.

Reactions: Alexp192

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
A lot of people have been saying I am hacking recently and I think It might be because of my ping (I live in africa so I get 150 ping) Which is understandable but if they could see my ping maybe they would be more hesitant to call out hacks.(maybe even show your fps?)
Ty for reading
It is impossible to display other players FPS, you can only view your own
You can view other players ping in TAB by mods or 3rd party clients
As others said, there is already a system that can indicate other players’ ping, there is absolutely no need for this suggestion

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom