Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alqok

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2018
iraq
hey so know that this is suggested before but in my opnion there need to be a vommand to contact the staff ig and i know that you guys would say just report it on the forums.But what if someone in Minecraft (cubecraft) just wanna ask a fast short question or he has a little problem And i know you guys would say that's hard for staff because they need to check 1000questions and that they will spam them. But please just make it it would be easyer to us.

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
hey so know that this is suggested before but in my opnion there need to be a vommand to contact the staff ig and i know that you guys would say just report it on the forums.But what if someone in Minecraft (cubecraft) just wanna ask a fast short question or he has a little problem And i know you guys would say that's hard for staff because they need to check 1000questions and that they will spam them. But please just make it it would be easyer to us.
Go to lobby 1. Done.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't think this is necassary since there's almost always a mod/helper in lobby 1. Also you can ask questions in the discord in #staff-help. People could bother the staff with this command you want to add. There are enough ways to contact a moderator in my opinion.

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
There is also a discord server where you can ask your question, they reply in like 5 minutes. Otherwise you should contact a staffmember on discord pm or start a conversation with one of them on the forums.

discord server cubecraft: https://discord.gg/cubecraft

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom