Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
SICKENING. THE AMOUNT OF CHEATERS IN THIS GAME IS UNREAL. CAN'T EVEN HAVE FUN.
Its frustrating, and I know i am not the only one feeling so.
Suggestion :
A player can use /Report (Player Name). If they try to use /Report x [x = a player name] more than once, the player gets "You already report this player!"
Mod online or Helper can use some sort of command to see who has been reported.
Perhaps :
/ReportSee >> 1. HackerI 772 2. HackerII 27. In which that means Player I, which is named HackerI have been reported by other player 772 times, and hackerII Already reported 27 times. Mod or whoever you guys gonna give the ability to kick hacker can check where the player is in game currently and check if he/she is currently hacking. If he/she does hacks, ban. If the player doesn't seem to hack, then don't ban.

If a player Abuse /Report, easily punish them, perhaps stoping them from using /Report, or Mute or even Momentary Ban. You do you.

Why This should be implemented :
Because it is sickening in having to open bandicam, upload to youtube, and then report ONLY TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR 3 DAYS OR MORE before the reported player get banned...

Your possible Concern :
"What if the mod wrongly ban someone who is not actually hacking? and what if the banned player ask for evidence?"
1. Why not make the mod record them. After enough evidence, Ban.

Why THis shouldn't be implemented :
A possibility in which the list of /Report will be so length-y that some hacker won't be able to be banned.
1. Its probably not very likely a hacker doesn't get /Report by a lot of player.
2. Even if there is a hacker like that, and the mod needs 3 days to ban that person, then so be it, nothing we can do. Arguably, this is faster than posting to forum waiting to make the player banned.

Another Reason why this shouldn't be implemented :
What if a player got Reported 100+ times but he turns off line?
> Nothing we can do. He will get free until he gets online again and hopefully the mod can see him using the hacks.

Disclaimer :
In the time that i have post this. I am very aggrovated by all this hacker.
I by no mean blaming this all to the mods, I know they are human and infact also a player.
But again, with power, you have Responsibility, It's the consequences for applying for such stuff. Which is infact noble and i feel like these people are disrespected by some of the community.
So, by no mean does this post makes to make anybody looks bad
And...
PxRXA20.gif
PxRXA20.gif
PxRXA20.gif
You guys are Awesome
PxRXA20.gif
PxRXA20.gif
PxRXA20.gif

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
I like this alot, But im going to have to say no. Only because I get called a hacker a lot by less skilled players because I know how to 1.9pvp. I know other the time I would get a lot of reports on me.

N

Nikboo

I see where you are going but remember, every single game on the server is a single server. The servers have player limits. That means that staff members can't join games which are already in progress.
By expanding every single server by one player for only staff members would be heck expensive.

Currently, staff members can't join games which are already in progress. (Except assassins and FFA.)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I am against this completely. Think of the staff members. They work really hard for this server, and sometimes just want to get on, and play some games without worrying. If this was added, staff members would be spammed. And, as I have said in other posts regarding a /report command, punishing the people abuse the command would render the command completely useless. Staff members would be temp banning/muting way more abusers than actual hackers.

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
This is probably one of the most suggested things, and it's just not gonna happen. We've had it before, and besides the fact that it was abused alot, you couldn't add any evidence. Besides, I feel like the reason I don't encounter that many hackers is that players recognize staff members. Imagine Cube having this system and someone gets report alot of times. A staff member is sent to follow the player and join the games the player joins, that would be kind of suspicious

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
This is probably one of the most suggested things, and it's just not gonna happen. We've had it before, and besides the fact that it was abused alot, you couldn't add any evidence. Besides, I feel like the reason I don't encounter that many hackers is that players recognize staff members. Imagine Cube having this system and someone gets report alot of times. A staff member is sent to follow the player and join the games the player joins, that would be kind of suspicious
/Spectator.
I see where you are going but remember, every single game on the server is a single server. The servers have player limits. That means that staff members can't join games which are already in progress.
By expanding every single server by one player for only staff members would be heck expensive.

Currently, staff members can't join games which are already in progress. (Except assassins and FFA.)
You have made the best answer ever. Thank you for the explanation.

For the others : I don't mean to be rude, But things like :
here we go again.
simple answer no
long answer no, abuse
enough explanation?
Really ticks me off.
Simple answer : No
Long answer : No
The fudge do you mean.
Abuse?
Have any of you read about what i have actually posted?

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
here we go again.
simple answer no
long answer no
/Spectator.

You have made the best answer ever. Thank you for the explanation.

For the others : I don't mean to be rude, But things like :

Really ticks me off.
Simple answer : No
Long answer : No
The fudge do you mean.
Abuse?
Have any of you read about what i have actually posted?
yes. But with lets say 7500 people and 25 staff members.thats 150 people per staff member. Lets say an 1/6th of the people are salty people another 1/6th people that can identify hacks and 4/6th that are just playing and dont really notice or can identify hacks. So lets say every player that can correctly identify hacks does 1 report per game and salties 10 reports per game. That would be approximatly 550 reports for a staff members which is impossible, because only 50 of them would be actual hackers. That is too much for one staff member. And staff would be banning more abusers then hackers. I know my calculations are not more then numbers but numbers that says something.

Reactions: TheBrownster

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
yes. But with lets say 7500 people and 25 staff members.thats 150 people per staff member. Lets say an 1/6th of the people are salty people another 1/6th people that can identify hacks and 4/6th that are just playing and dont really notice or can identify hacks. So lets say every player that can correctly identify hacks does 1 report per game and salties 10 reports per game. That would be approximatly 550 reports for a staff members which is impossible, because only 50 of them would be actual hackers. That is too much for one staff member. And staff would be banning more abusers then hackers. I know my calculations are not more then numbers but numbers that says something.

Topic dead. Got my answer. But if you want to continue :
1. What kind of sick salty people reports 10 people? I am probably one of the saltiest people in a game, but i wont even use /Report.
2. Why do you think i suggest a counter to /Report? So Mod can just check the most reported people and not the Reported once, or twice. But only Check the person who got reported 25+ times or such. I know mods are humans and players, what kind of sick guy would suggest a human to check up to 150 every day 24/7?
I am not hitler.
3. 550 reports with most of them only having less than 5 people reporting them, take away 80% of them. There

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Topic dead. Got my answer. But if you want to continue :
1. What kind of sick salty people reports 10 people? I am probably one of the saltiest people in a game, but i wont even use /Report.
2. Why do you think i suggest a counter to /Report? So Mod can just check the most reported people and not the Reported once, or twice. But only Check the person who got reported 25+ times or such. I know mods are humans and players, what kind of sick guy would suggest a human to check up to 150 every day 24/7?
I am not hitler.
3. 550 reports with most of them only having less than 5 people reporting them, take away 80% of them. There
salty people will report anyone that kills them because they are the super pvp pros that only a hacker can beat(they think). That wont effectivly work, because even with the most reported people only a few hackers will get banned. And it can sometimes take up to 15 minutes to get evidence that really proves hacking.
That still won't work becauae eventually the reports of the salty people will stack up. It might work for a week or two but then the reports will be so spammed that even non-hackers get to the top of that.
Anyway why am I arguing this will never be implemented with one simple reason. No matter how smart the system is people will find a glitch and abuse it.
I am not sure if this will work but
@YounB can this be locked or does this need to stay open becauae it is a suggestion?

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
salty people will report anyone that kills them because they are the super pvp pros that only a hacker can beat(they think). That wont effectivly work, because even with the most reported people only a few hackers will get banned. And it can sometimes take up to 15 minutes to get evidence that really proves hacking.
That still won't work becauae eventually the reports of the salty people will stack up. It might work for a week or two but then the reports will be so spammed that even non-hackers get to the top of that.
Anyway why am I arguing this will never be implemented with one simple reason. No matter how smart the system is people will find a glitch and abuse it.
I am not sure if this will work but
@YounB can this be locked or does this need to stay open becauae it is a suggestion?
1. Salty people is also logical.
2. 15 minutes?! I take a 2 minute long video and that was enough evidence.
3. You act like All salty people is brainless and less logical. They very well aware of the consequences of their possible action.
4. And how does one find a glitch to abuse /report while abusing it itself might result in a ban?

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
1. Salty people is also logical.
2. 15 minutes?! I take a 2 minute long video and that was enough evidence.
3. You act like All salty people is brainless and less logical. They very well aware of the consequences of their possible action.
4. And how does one find a glitch to abuse /report while abusing it itself might result in a ban?
1. not all but most
2. some hackers are smart. I dont mean showing the video but recording it.
3 same as 1
4. Simple some hackers might turn off their hacks and so a legit person could be banned. And with the amount of false reports it will be very hard to ban veryone who abuses it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Not all staff members play daily, and there's usually 20K+ people on daily.
I don't think it's possible to have ALL of our staff on the entire day looking at all the /report notifications & have them enjoy a game at the same time.
Even if it's a false hackusation, would that be considered abuse? Would the player be punished?
A staff member can do 10 reports in the time it takes to get evidence for 1 hacker w/ /report as some of the staff members have said.
Staff members can't ever tend to all 20K players immediately if collecting evidence might take 15 minutes per hackusation.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This has been suggested numerous amount of times, and have all been denied for these reasons:

I am against this completely. Think of the staff members. They work really hard for this server, and sometimes just want to get on, and play some games without worrying. If this was added, staff members would be spammed. And, as I have said in other posts regarding a /report command, punishing the people abuse the command would render the command completely useless. Staff members would be temp banning/muting way more abusers than actual hackers.
Not all staff members play daily, and there's usually 20K+ people on daily.
I don't think it's possible to have ALL of our staff on the entire day looking at all the /report notifications & have them enjoy a game at the same time.
Even if it's a false hackusation, would that be considered abuse? Would the player be punished?
A staff member can do 10 reports in the time it takes to get evidence for 1 hacker w/ /report as some of the staff members have said.
Staff members can't ever tend to all 20K players immediately if collecting evidence might take 15 minutes per hackusation.
If you have any further questions upon the matter, feel free to private message me.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom