Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luinkman

Mar 7, 2014
I suggest to
A. ban the knockback enchantement on skywars. Two words for it. O P.
B. add in some sort of anti-hacking software. Since you are already upgrading the hardware, in theory, this new hardware can support something maybe like watchdog.
C. something along the lines of a "donater perk area... an area, found on every server, that describes all donater perks for all servers. and have this area be a bit obvious. I found the Games one be mistake, so it is a bit hard to find.
D. maybe an "evolved Skywars" this is like regular Skywars, except you have specific teamates, with friendly PVP turned off. maybe 4 teams of four?
E. keep doing what you are doing. The server is great, and i enjoy it greatly!

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
I agree with everything but a, if you get that rare enchantment, they should get a medal xD

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
I suggest to
A. ban the knockback enchantement on skywars. Two words for it. O P.
B. add in some sort of anti-hacking software. Since you are already upgrading the hardware, in theory, this new hardware can support something maybe like watchdog.
C. something along the lines of a "donater perk area... an area, found on every server, that describes all donater perks for all servers. and have this area be a bit obvious. I found the Games one be mistake, so it is a bit hard to find.
D. maybe an "evolved Skywars" this is like regular Skywars, except you have specific teamates, with friendly PVP turned off. maybe 4 teams of four?
E. keep doing what you are doing. The server is great, and i enjoy it greatly!
in creative you have w/e as a perk, in kit pvp you have better kits, donators get to test the new servers before they open to everyone, in games donors have better kits and get a certain amount of points eachday

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
in creative you have w/e as a perk, in kit pvp you have better kits, donators get to test the new servers before they open to everyone, in games donors have better kits and get a certain amount of points eachday
You also get /speed in creative and if you are emerald you get /fly in the lobby and the games lobby, also you have coloured chat for donating:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom