Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hey so I recently came up with a small idea as I thought the details on the lobby were not good enough (maybe builders rushed time in order to finish it early or just not knowing what to add to it) anyways here is my proposal. My suggestion is so change the red dot in the platform form something related with Cube, which would give more detail to the lobby and the ability to combine with other colors as well. I added 2 more wooden pressure plates which in my opinion could be replaced for iron or stone ones as well to combine with the grey tone palette of the ground. The 2 extra pressure plates are thought to propel players to both sides of the lobby either for accessing a minigame or opening cubelets easily without having to walk 5 seconds. I really do not know if this is a good idea but forums are here to share opinions :P

Attachments

• 2020-06-04_08.50.55.png
    2020-06-04_08.50.55.png
    502 KB · Views: 100
  • 2020-06-04_08.50.35.png
    2020-06-04_08.50.35.png
    380.8 KB · Views: 96

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I also thought adding more pressure plates would be useful, so for that you have my vote. Though I’m not really a fan of the colors of the ‘dot’ you proposed. It looks a bit odd in my opinion. Maybe changing that it to all dark grey carpets? That might match a little bit better.

Reactions: FireExcalibur10
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom