Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Just wanted to say my thoughts on the January updates that I've seen / mention gameplay elements that I think have changed?

Blockwars
10v10 is certainly an interesting idea, it makes solo queuing harder. It makes the game more tactical and take a lot longer. It's more of a strategy game now than a speedrun game from the looks of it, which kinda sucks buy I see why they did it.
Having the cosmetic shop inside of the game has to be one of the (let's say silliest) cash grabs yet, really shows desperation and interrupts the gameplay flow if people start shopping mid game.

Duels
The new kits are stupid which is a good thing. ffa seems to be less laggy? Although I still get frame drops. I like the damage indicator things that pop up when you hit someone.

Generally
Lobbies are less laggy which is cool, blockwars lobby looks cool. KB is very inconsistent, people sometimes go towards me and other times go sideways when hit. Overall regen which was my main issue doesn't seem as bad as I found it previously, maybe because I'm going at it with fresh eyes. I find the clickbait bundle amusing.

I think that I enjoy the games, but I'm sure I'll get annoyed if I ever have to speak to an admin again so this is adios unless I do one of these again.

May 20, 2023
Just wanted to say my thoughts on the January updates that I've seen / mention gameplay elements that I think have changed?

Blockwars
10v10 is certainly an interesting idea, it makes solo queuing harder. It makes the game more tactical and take a lot longer. It's more of a strategy game now than a speedrun game from the looks of it, which kinda sucks buy I see why they did it.
Having the cosmetic shop inside of the game has to be one of the (let's say silliest) cash grabs yet, really shows desperation and interrupts the gameplay flow if people start shopping mid game.

Duels
The new kits are stupid which is a good thing. ffa seems to be less laggy? Although I still get frame drops. I like the damage indicator things that pop up when you hit someone.

Generally
Lobbies are less laggy which is cool, blockwars lobby looks cool. KB is very inconsistent, people sometimes go towards me and other times go sideways when hit. Overall regen which was my main issue doesn't seem as bad as I found it previously, maybe because I'm going at it with fresh eyes. I find the clickbait bundle amusing.

I think that I enjoy the games, but I'm sure I'll get annoyed if I ever have to speak to an admin again so this is adios unless I do one of these again.
I thought conea64 did quit forever it seems not

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Lag and crash problems are still exist in 1v1 games and parkour, I expect the reason for the improvement of servers is that they are no longer as full as before.

When I play parkour at a time when there are few players in cube there are no problems but when I play parkour at peak time there are many problems and lag in the servers

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Blockwars

Duels

Generally

Wow i didnt see for a long time
And yes the update is good

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom