Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
Hello, I have thought about this for a long time, cubehacks has a very bad trick, if you compare it they are The Hive, in my opinion, the best server that exists, cubehacks has the second worst trick. It is very annoying to find 2 or 3 tricks per game, and the staff shortage doesn't help, no staff ?, your only answer from cubehack is the reports, but what is the use of reporting them if they were never banned? over IP, since they use different accounts, so the tricks will never end, if you really do not want it to happen to them like what happened in JAVA, do something and stop doing unnecessary things, and better get a better anti-cheat.

Since the sentry never works and if it does after several hours, days or weeks, I have verified it, but what is the use, if they are going to ruin the experience for days, it is preferable to go to other servers.

At this rate the server will go to the same as in Minecraft Java to death.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The absence of a goof anti-cheat is because CubeCraft didn’t have enough developers for a while. Now they have, and I have seek a change in the anti-cheat. So that will be beter!
About IP-bans, I’ll just quote a staff member

Funemunkey said:
We actually block the connection of a player when certain parameters are met. While it isn't for the length of the ban, it makes it very inconvenient for a player and requires them to change their IP manually (assuming they don't have a bypassing VPN).

You can read this thread for a but more info!

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
[QUOTE = "Fesa, publicación: 1164628, miembro: 224741"]
La ausencia de un tonto anti-trampa es porque CubeCraft no tuvo suficientes desarrolladores por un tiempo. Ahora sí, y he buscado un cambio en la lucha contra el engaño. ¡Entonces eso será mejor!
Sobre las prohibiciones de IP, solo citaré a un miembro del personal

¡Puedes leer este hilo para obtener más información!
[/ CITAR]

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom