Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MTMasterGaming

Apr 10, 2016
Listen, I have been playing on CubeCraft for a while now, but I never realised that TheChunk merged with CubeCraft. I just tried to join the chunk and for some reason it connected me to CubeCraft. I did a bit of research and found that these two servers merged. However this meansd there are no chunk games on cubecraft! What the heck? I just wanted to go on Chunk to play a nice game of Double Trouble but then I find that Cubecraft basically removed Chunk?

MTMasterGaming

Apr 10, 2016
Like seriously, would it have been SO hard just to copy the code from TheChunk then paste the code in CubeCraft! I want double trouble back!

Livid/JDA/Blade

Jun 3, 2016
What happened is... @Macreddin wanted a "promotion" and merged the chunk with cubecraft. Basically he moved his favorite games onto cubecraft and removed the chunk because only he wanted to.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
We all want different games reimplemented. Some may and others may not be re added. We just have to be patient and see what the future holds. Also you have to understand that they add games that are popular, ones that the majority of people enjoy and will play.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Quality is better than quantity. If CubeCraft were to rush and add everything that was from the Chunk, it won't be that good. They would need lobbies and an actual map to play on. A rushed map might make the game unpopular. But on the bright side some minigames from the chunk are in cubecraft. You can play Blockwars, Tower Defence, and the newest Minerware. As buildbuild said above, more games from the chunk might come to cubecraft.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
This is not about copy & paste. 90% of the time the code needs to update with new function, blocks, mechanics, etc. Also, Bukkit/Spigot usually bring up new things and remove older, add new possibilities. Not long ago, bukkit used "length" for users in the server, now we use "size". This can make a plugin useless. Also, as far as I know, before merging games they recode few things, improve the code, to make it better. So, it is not copy & paste.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
The games are slowly being moved over to CubeCraft. It takes time to update them to the latest version, fix bugs, add in things, remove things, make maps, add kits, add chat messages and test it. There's probably a lot more involved, but thats the main things.

Reactions: BritneySpears
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Top Bottom