Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I love Coffee! I like all types but my favorite type of coffee to make at home would be with coffee from brazil and when im buying coffee in a shop i generally buy either a latte, flat white or an americano

• Sad
Reactions: Cathie

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Not a Coffee, or tea person. This thread seems to be moving into both. I am a hot chocolate person.
Hot Chocolates is better than everything.

Reactions: Otherworld

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
So, do you guys like coffee? It tastes really bad in my opinion, let me know what you think 👀
It's quite bitter, usually, I stick with a good ol' cup of Yorkshire Tea Gold to get the day started, then another 2 hours after, and another at lunch, then another at 3 pm, then another at 6 pm, then another at 10 pm before bed.

Reactions: Cathie and FoxFil_

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Not a Coffee, or tea person. This thread seems to be moving into both. I am a hot chocolate person.
Hot Chocolates is better than everything.
That's understandable too! Hot chocolate is great as well :D

It's quite bitter, usually, I stick with a good ol' cup of Yorkshire Tea Gold to get the day started, then another 2 hours after, and another at lunch, then another at 3 pm, then another at 6 pm, then another at 10 pm before bed.
Oh gosh, you sound addicted... 0-0
I guess at least you don't have to worry about dehydrating though, so that's good I guess? :p

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
That's understandable too! Hot chocolate is great as well :D

Oh gosh, you sound addicted... 0-0
I guess at least you don't have to worry about dehydrating though, so that's good I guess? :p
It's called being British :p Tea is a must-have over here, and you can drink it at any time of day, and nobody will judge, even at 2 am.

Also saluting the picture of the Queen that casually just sits above your computer desk

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Well I don't like coffee but I don't know why. I tasted it and it wasn't bad but somethink was just weird 'bout it.

Maybe it's because of my teacher who is teaching me english language cuz she always brings hot coffee into class and than she slowly drinks it so when I'm writing exam it is really annoying.
Theres also really bad smell coming right from her mouth. I don't know why but it's like if she was cleaning teeth like week ago. That smell is like if you'll mix coffee, dead fish, long time ago expired mushroom soup and than let it ferment for more than month. And voilà you have Mrs teacher's smell!
But it's worst when you want for her to something explain to you - she comes right to you and starts explaining right into your face so you can clearly smell the best scent you've ever could >:((

And thats why I don't like coffee. The end.

Reactions: Cathie

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
I like coffee. I drink black coffee with no sugar. I don't like sugar at all in coffee. Sometimes I drink a cappuccino but not with sugar. Can't imagine life without coffee. However I also drink tea. But no sugar. Sugar in both coffee and tea taste too sweet in my opinion.

Edit: My fav coffee is coffee from Honduras.

Reactions: Matriox

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Cappuccino is good, black coffee/espresso is disgusting. Cold coffee is the best
jfk-clone-high.gif

I don't even know what is what.

Coffee is coffee.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Well I don't like coffee but I donī't know why. I tasted it and it wasn't bad but somethink was just weird 'bout it.

Maybe it's because of my teacher who is teaching me english language cuz she always brings hot coffee into class and than she slowly drinks it so when I'm writing exam it is really annoying.
Theres also really bad smell coming right from her mouth. I don't know why but it's like if she was cleaning teeth like week ago. That smell is like if you'll mix coffee, dead fish, long time ago expired mushroom soup and than let it ferment for more than month. And voilà you have Mrs teacher's smell!
But it's worst when you want for her to something explain to you - she comes right to you and starts explaining right into your face so you can clearly smell the best scent you've ever could >:((

And thats why I don't like coffee. The end.
It's not she is bad she is great teacher but that smell is just really bad.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom