Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silon

Jul 15, 2020
I was wondering if anyone could guess why there is a big difference in hackers between java and bedrock. There aren't any big differences but apparently there aren't that many hackers in minerware in java.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Bedrock doesn't have an anti-cheat system yet. And minerware doesn't really have much for pvp hacks.

Reactions: LlTE

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
as you said, plus the players on bedrock are much more than java edition so you can see more hackers in the bedrock edition.
You can see more hackers because like the other user said: Bedrock doesn’t have anticheat and there’s not that much Staff for banning them, that’s why there are more Hackers on that edition.

Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
You can see more hackers because like the other user said: Bedrock doesn’t have anticheat and there’s not that much Staff for banning them, that’s why there are more Hackers on that edition.
Yes, I know, I just added opinion on what he said.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all, the Bedrock algorithm is completely different from Java, which means there is a difficulty in catching cheaters. Moreover, it is more difficult to install the hack on Java than in Bedrock (you can install it instantly from the store and run it easily). Conversely, for Java, you need more time to find a good hack. In conclusion, Cubecraft has worked a lot on Java, and it is the time to put developers' efforts on Bedrock. All you need is to be patient until they intensify their efforts to improve the user experience on Bedrock. By the way, there is a new developer who joined the team yesterday, which means more work on the anti-cheat! A lot of new improvements coming soon to the anti-cheat for both Java and Bedrock!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D