Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WARDROCCO

Jan 8, 2023
I have been suffering for three months, and they contacted me, but I need a solution to this problem

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, does this happen in a specific gamemode of EggWars, or any game of EggWars. Also does it happen on our other games on our network?

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Have you tweaked around with some of your client settings, they might help improve FPS. Such as render distances etc.

Reactions: usneramed

WARDROCCO

Jan 8, 2023
Yes but to no avail, Note: I asked my friends, who play ps4 like me, do you suffer from the fps problem? They told me: Yes

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Yes but to no avail, Note: I asked my friends, who play ps4 like me, do you suffer from the fps problem? They told me: Yes
Does this happen in Solo EggWars, and is it at any point in the map in any facing direction? Trying to see if it's potentially the generators.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I'm not really sure what is causing the issue, sadly I don't have a solution for this. My only guess is that it's the generators, but if the FPS is still happening on the lowest render distance then it can't be the generators as they wouldn't be loaded at mid or the rest of the starting islands. Sorry, I don't know how to resolve this.

Reactions: Herbubulle

WARDROCCO

Jan 8, 2023
Because im play all games but the fps from egg wars And the possibility of it generators and The problem might actually be her

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I'm in the process of trying to see if I can reproduce the issues you're having. But at the moment, there's no solution to the FPS drops sadly.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The problem is not with all ps4 devices, the problem is with the server (cubecraft)
The performance of the device will have some impact on the FPS drops, but yeah, a PS4 should be able to handle good FPS on our network, and in EggWars. This is something we're looking into; as mentioned, currently, we don't have a solution. We'll get back to you. Thanks!

WARDROCCO

Jan 8, 2023
egg wars is very heavy, I have a solution for this, remove some worlds because after adding the snow worlds, the game became a lot of fps and before

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
We've been investigating this internally, one of our developers pushed a potential fix for the server performance and FPS issue. Would you mind re-checking?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom