Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
Best to maybe start a conversation with a staff member in the future. YouTubers aren't "special" compared to other players. We all get the same treatment.

I know you would like a staff member to respond but a YouTuber is just like a regular player but he's a Youtuber. He will have the same punishments as anyone else. @Camezonda @zDutchie correct me if I'm wrong.

They help the server uploading videos to their channels and with that they bring players to cubecraft. It's by that I want to know.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
[Removed to prevent discussions in which I will be involved. ]

Edit: will have to re-post it as I was too late ;-;

I don't exactly know what happens to Youtubers when they break rules. I do know that you both are terribly wrong.
For example: Enzoknol, a famous Dutch Youtuber with over a 1.000.000 subscribers, can't simply get banned. What will his fans think? What will they do? Hate on Cubecraft, I can tell you. *Rhyme skills*

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
I don't exactly know what happens to Youtubers when they break rules. I do know that you both are terribly wrong.
For example: Enzoknol, a famous Dutch Youtuber with over a 1.000.000 subscribers, can't simply get banned. What will his fans think? What will they do? Hate on Cubecraft, I can tell you. *Rhyme skills*

Yup

N

Nikboo

From what I know of, a youtuber would be treated just the same as another player.
If they hack, they get a ban. If they swear, you must warn and report them of they continue. Etc.

If another staff member knows more about this, then feel free to come correct me.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom