Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
Screenshot_20210813_174837.jpg
They were so cute, I tried to help em' but My Network decided not to help me & kicked me from the server.
Full Story In Short: I was playing a Random Match in Duos for Fun, (BTW, I am a Mobile Sweat & it is very hard to find good Mobile Players, So if you are one Contact Me on Discord Plss= PratyayPro5#1480. )
I Literally dominated the match & killed almost all the teams But Green Decided to break my Egg in Revenge and also killed my Teammate, So after finishing him, The only team left was Yellow. I wandered for about 4 Minutes till I get a Message in Chat: " Help Plss", I got confused and We started a conversation & I found out they are stuck at the Bottom of The Library Table at Purple's Base. So I turned my video perspective to Third Person Back and started Down Bridging. >> I got there and I found out I can't place block more down when I was almost 4 blocks above them, then I had the Idea of Dropping them Enderpearls. So I gave them food & climbed up to collect Diamonds. Since Library is the worst Map for camping because there are 2 LEVEL 1 Diamond Generators at the Middle. So I got there Collected 13 Diamonds when I started to feel some Lag & then More Lag & More Laggg & Then I got kicked out. My Network is fixed now but because of it I lost a very Funny Moment with Randoms, Seriously it was very fun talking to them & helping them.
Overall It was a wonderful Experience!! I sent them a Friend Request but I don't know If they'll accept it cause they look to me like Beginners. Anyways It was Something very fun in Eggwars rather than just Destroying Eggs & killing Noobs Mercilessly. Hope you liked the story.
Note: Before you complain about me teaming & Report Me, See This:
IMG_20210813_193548.jpg

They were so cute, How could I kill them, Would you ?? . Seriously Tho We were the last players left and we agreed to Team. The Cubecraft Rule states: " Teaming is only allowed when all the players left in the Match agrees to it. " Again, Hope you liked the story & Reply if you found something funny.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom