Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
In java you add an exclamation point before your messages to use global chat. idk how it works on bedrock. you should change to java anyway, bcs bedrock is trash.
Only servers pre 1.9 are good on Java, cubecraft is sadly not one of those, so I just play bedrock.

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
No need to. If you like Bedrock it's not your fault, you were born that way. The same way you don't laugh at disabled people, you don't laugh at Bedrock players. ;)
Bro, At Least Don't be A Hater. Provide Some Clear Points on Why Java is Better Than Bedrock. While I have Like 10-12 Points On Why Bedrock Is Better Than Java But I don't want to Waste Time Replying To You, So Yeah!! Bedrock is Better Than Java.

Reactions: Silco

TheAviron

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2017
Bro, At Least Don't be A Hater. Provide Some Clear Points on Why Java is Better Than Bedrock. While I have Like 10-12 Points On Why Bedrock Is Better Than Java But I don't want to Waste Time Replying To You, So Yeah!! Bedrock is Better Than Java.
I am sorry, I didn't mean to offend... Ofc Bedrock players aren't disabled I was just kidding...
Anyway, java Is better for the following reasons:
1. Better pvp. While spamming your mouse hoping your hits will register first is nice, I think that 1.9+ pvp on java requires more thought and skill. It also have way more combos and high pingers don't lose automatically.
2. Better overall looks. Idk if that's because I'm so used to Java, but Bedrock graphics look so... Tilted? I'm not sure how to describe it but Bedrock just seems a bit off.
3. Bridges take time to build. In Bedrock you basically run to the nearest island making rushing very overpowered, as no on has time to get obsidian by the time someone rushes em. Bridge fights lose their meaning kinda.
4. I am used to Java and all my friends are playing Java.
5. More tryhards. The game is kinda boring if you just clap everyone, so having good players really does give a challenge to all players (beside the subhuman, banana pealers hackers)

There are some advantages to Bedrock, of course, such as many players 24/7, but I think the older and the original version of Minecraft is just better, sorry. You can have your own opinion but if you prefer Bedrock u just bad.

• Angry

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I am sorry, I didn't mean to offend... Ofc Bedrock players aren't disabled I was just kidding...
1. Better pvp. While spamming your mouse hoping your hits will register first is nice, I think that 1.9+ pvp on java requires more thought and skill. It also have way more combos and high pingers don't lose automatically.
2. Better overall looks. Idk if that's because I'm so used to Java, but Bedrock graphics look so... Tilted? I'm not sure how to describe it but Bedrock just seems a bit off.
3. Bridges take time to build. In Bedrock you basically run to the nearest island making rushing very overpowered, as no on has time to get obsidian by the time someone rushes em. Bridge fights lose their meaning kinda.
5. More tryhards. The game is kinda boring if you just clap everyone, so having good players really does give a challenge to all players (beside the subhuman, banana pealers hackers)

There are some advantages to Bedrock, of course, such as many players 24/7, but I think the older and the original version of Minecraft is just better, sorry. You can have your own opinion but if you prefer Bedrock u just bad.
Firstly, spamming hits can be done without a mouse, on touchscreen if you’re good at it you can beat pc players. The graphics hardly affect gameplay and if you really hate them just get a texture pack or something. Bridging is fine doing it fast, it really means you have to either protect or rush. If everyone gone slowly rushing wouldn’t be a play style. And finally, just because someone likes a different game or edition it doesn’t mean they’re just bad.

Reactions: PratyayPro5

ItzRoyalToast

Aug 23, 2021
Toast

1. Every PvP method has its own pros and cons, some like 1.9 and some do not. However, spamming clicks and hoping them to register isn't how Bedrock PvP is. Sure, if a person with 15 cps is fighting to a person with 5 cps, chances are that the 15 cps person will win. CPS does play an important role in Bedrock PvP, but cps isn't the only thing that it has. Strafing, projectile combos, 1 cps combos, boot combo, jump combo etc. As for the ping part, of course, people with a bad internet connection will lose, it's designed to register clicks, and people with less internet will just not register their clicks no matter what. Higher pingers also do not lose here automatically, a person with a 100 ping difference can also beat a low ping player. It just requires skill.
2. Bedrock graphics are designed to be tilted, they don't want phones to have so much load because of a game. Bedrock is designed to support lower-end devices and hence can look extremely ordinary compared to Java.
3. Have you heard of bridging methods? Fast telly is actually faster than jump bridging. Yes, bridging here is easy, you just need to hold the button, but it makes Bedrock better and out-of-the-box rather than 'bad'.
4. I am also used to Bedrock and I nearly have 175 friends if calculated from all servers. I have 4 IRL friends that play Bedrock and only 1 that plays Java. All the Minecraft editions have a huge audience and this just doesn't count as a comparison if your local friends play this or that.
5. There are good players, who said there aren't? Have you seen leaderboards and YouTube videos for Bedrock? Have you seen tryhards actually play the game? I've met and played with several tryhards and they just abolish their opponents. Tryhards exist in every version, every device, every edition and every game.

There are some advantages of Java, of course, like better mods and accessibility, but I think the Bedrock edition is a more modern version of Minecraft and hence the future, sorry. You can have your own opinion but if you prefer Java u just bad it's absolutely okay! 😃

TheAviron

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2017
1. Every PvP method has its own pros and cons, some like 1.9 and some do not. However, spamming clicks and hoping them to register isn't how Bedrock PvP is. Sure, if a person with 15 cps is fighting to a person with 5 cps, chances are that the 15 cps person will win. CPS does play an important role in Bedrock PvP, but cps isn't the only thing that it has. Strafing, projectile combos, 1 cps combos, boot combo, jump combo etc. As for the ping part, of course, people with a bad internet connection will lose, it's designed to register clicks, and people with less internet will just not register their clicks no matter what. Higher pingers also do not lose here automatically, a person with a 100 ping difference can also beat a low ping player. It just requires skill.
2. Bedrock graphics are designed to be tilted, they don't want phones to have so much load because of a game. Bedrock is designed to support lower-end devices and hence can look extremely ordinary compared to Java.
3. Have you heard of bridging methods? Fast telly is actually faster than jump bridging. Yes, bridging here is easy, you just need to hold the button, but it makes Bedrock better and out-of-the-box rather than 'bad'.
4. I am also used to Bedrock and I nearly have 175 friends if calculated from all servers. I have 4 IRL friends that play Bedrock and only 1 that plays Java. All the Minecraft editions have a huge audience and this just doesn't count as a comparison if your local friends play this or that.
5. There are good players, who said there aren't? Have you seen leaderboards and YouTube videos for Bedrock? Have you seen tryhards actually play the game? I've met and played with several tryhards and they just abolish their opponents. Tryhards exist in every version, every device, every edition and every game.

There are some advantages of Java, of course, like better mods and accessibility, but I think the Bedrock edition is a more modern version of Minecraft and hence the future, sorry. You can have your own opinion but if you prefer Java u just bad it's absolutely okay! 😃
Damn that's a lot of text
1. Even you can't deny that it's about cps. In addition, a pro low pinger has an advantage over all high pingers no matter how good they are. I have a slightly high ping because of where I live and there's absolutely no reason that others will have an unfair advantage over me just cuz I don't live in Europe.
2. I get it, but I play on PC and I like graphics to look better.
3. Idk how to reply to that. It's a question of whether you want absolute noobs who can't pvp destroy your egg in the 3 seconds ur not there. On the other hand, having fast bridging not be depended on cps is kinda nice ig (in java all those auto clickers just walk to mid while I still use the ninja bridge technique).
4. I was talking about myself xd.. ofc if I had bedrock friends it'd be different
5. Overall there are less good people (relative to the amount of players)
;)

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021

I was Thinking To Waste My 5 Minutes of Precious Time Replying To You But I think That @pokemondjs7 & @ItzRoyalToast Took That Effort & Pretty Much Cleared It Up For yaa! Also, I can say That Everyone Playing Java is just Bad But That's Not Respectful To The Java Community. As a Player You have to Acknowledged Every Community Whether They Play Your Preferred Version Or Not, That's is What Shows That You're A Nice Guy & You're Doing Constructive Criticism Instead of Just Being A Hater.

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
Damn that's a lot of text
1. Even you can't deny that it's about cps. In addition, a pro low pinger has an advantage over all high pingers no matter how good they are. I have a slightly high ping because of where I live and there's absolutely no reason that others will have an unfair advantage over me just cuz I don't live in Europe.
2. I get it, but I play on PC and I like graphics to look better.
3. Idk how to reply to that. It's a question of whether you want absolute noobs who can't pvp destroy your egg in the 3 seconds ur not there. On the other hand, having fast bridging not be depended on cps is kinda nice ig (in java all those auto clickers just walk to mid while I still use the ninja bridge technique).
4. I was talking about myself xd.. ofc if I had bedrock friends it'd be different
5. Overall there are less good people (relative to the amount of players)
;)
OMG!! Bro, Can We Talk About This Thing In a Different Thread, This Thread Was not created to Determine Which Version of Minecraft Is Better. There are More Appropriate Threads For It Or Maybe You Can create You're Own Thread About It & That way You'll Get More Opinions On It, What'd ya Say ?

Reactions: TheAviron

TheAviron

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2017
OMG!! Bro, Can We Talk About This Thing In a Different Thread, This Thread Was not created to Determine Which Version of Minecraft Is Better. There are More Appropriate Threads For It Or Maybe You Can create You're Own Thread About It & That way You'll Get More Opinions On It, What'd ya Say ?
Sure, add me on discord TheAviron#9696

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom