Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
Screenshot_20210813_174837.jpg
They were so cute, I tried to help em' but My Network decided not to help me & kicked me from the server.
Full Story In Short: I was playing a Random Match in Duos for Fun, (BTW, I am a Mobile Sweat & it is very hard to find good Mobile Players, So if you are one Contact Me on Discord Plss= PratyayPro5#1480. )
I Literally dominated the match & killed almost all the teams But Green Decided to break my Egg in Revenge and also killed my Teammate, So after finishing him, The only team left was Yellow. I wandered for about 4 Minutes till I get a Message in Chat: " Help Plss", I got confused and We started a conversation & I found out they are stuck at the Bottom of The Library Table at Purple's Base. So I turned my video perspective to Third Person Back and started Down Bridging. >> I got there and I found out I can't place block more down when I was almost 4 blocks above them, then I had the Idea of Dropping them Enderpearls. So I gave them food & climbed up to collect Diamonds. Since Library is the worst Map for camping because there are 2 LEVEL 1 Diamond Generators at the Middle. So I got there Collected 13 Diamonds when I started to feel some Lag & then More Lag & More Laggg & Then I got kicked out. My Network is fixed now but because of it I lost a very Funny Moment with Randoms, Seriously it was very fun talking to them & helping them.
Overall It was a wonderful Experience!! I sent them a Friend Request but I don't know If they'll accept it cause they look to me like Beginners. Anyways It was Something very fun in Eggwars rather than just Destroying Eggs & killing Noobs Mercilessly. Hope you liked the story.
Note: Before you complain about me teaming & Report Me, See This:
IMG_20210813_193548.jpg

They were so cute, How could I kill them, Would you ?? . Seriously Tho We were the last players left and we agreed to Team. The Cubecraft Rule states: " Teaming is only allowed when all the players left in the Match agrees to it. " Again, Hope you liked the story & Reply if you found something funny.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom