Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ExCiledCorse

May 19, 2020
Scotland
Have you copied and pasted the symbols in the description of the video and asked if the messages are visible or not? Also, the Xbox app settings seems to work, have you given it a go? :)
I tried copy and pasting the symbols in this time instead of typing them in but still no luck. I tried the Xbox app but I can't find the in-game privacy settings anywhere, would you be able to show me where they are? Cause anything to do with privacy settings always takes me to the same page that gives me instructions on how to change my privacy settings on a console.

Last edited:
Reactions: Entrustious6679

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Yeah the website is where it takes me to the same page where it tells me how to change my privacy settings on the console.

Have you changed your privacy settings?

Attachments

• D82A5E09-B31F-47D5-8F6D-BD9CA451F264.jpeg
    D82A5E09-B31F-47D5-8F6D-BD9CA451F264.jpeg
    449.8 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: ExCiledCorse

ExCiledCorse

May 19, 2020
Scotland
Great, that’s the way to fix it! Login on the website (google) and then click on your picture. Click Xbox Profile, not Microsoft Account and then click on privacy settings there :)
It brought me here again
Screenshot (47).png

Although, I found out that I have alt accounts and I'm able to chat there. Only problem is my stats will disappear though Cube Craft might have someway of transferring them over. Thanks for all of your help!

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom