Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rswiec

Feb 3, 2016
Hey..

Since there is a sentinel, there are almost no hackers anymore. Thanks for that!

I just saw a hacker, his name is Minerware, he played layer spleef, and he was running and typed at the same time..
I recorded it! ;)

But why should I report him?
Since there is sentinel, Every hacker i report.. do not getting a ban o_O
The reason:
5312a3d087a5275827e7f658a66cc3fc.png

Every time you can clearly see that he is hacking :mad::mad::mad:

@staff, Look better next time!

That's it
Bye :D

Reactions: Saevire
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
It can be frustrating, I understand. But, support on the server especially with hackers is always appreciated. Please keep reporting and don't be so disappointed. If you still have the video and the screenshot of the view report which you have posted here, please send off to a staff member via a 'dm' or discord in #staff-help.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey..

Since there is a sentinel, there are almost no hackers anymore. Thanks for that!

I just saw a hacker, his name is Minerware, he played layer spleef, and he was running and typed at the same time..
I recorded it! ;)

The reason:

That's it
You are assuming that 1 no hacker is banned by a staff member which is 100% not true, and 2 perception, you can't just assume all staff members will look at it the same because they won't

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Minerware isn't a hacker :3 Also one of the mods that is allowed by Cubecraft, 5 zig, allows you to talk and move at the same time with text macros. I assume he's using 5 zig and just using a macro.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Minerware isn't a hacker :3 Also one of the mods that is allowed by Cubecraft, 5 zig, allows you to talk and move at the same time with text macros. I assume he's using 5 zig and just using a macro.

I would not be supprised because the guy in 4th place on Egg Wars leaderboard... Him and his "Friend" defintatly have hacks... I mean it was so clear... Of course it a day when I'm on my laptop and not my computer...

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would not be supprised because the guy in 4th place on Egg Wars leaderboard... Him and his "Friend" defintatly have hacks... I mean it was so clear... Of course it a day when I'm on my laptop and not my computer...
I've been in a game with @NEO_K4T4N4 before and he's pretty good but he definitely doesn't hack from what I saw xD After seeing this thread I think the "hacker" problem Cubecraft has is just people thinking skilled players are hacking. I only see 1-2 hackers a day when I play with all my time and today I didn't see one.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been in a game with @NEO_K4T4N4 before and he's pretty good but he definitely doesn't hack from what I saw xD After seeing this thread I think the "hacker" problem Cubecraft has is just people thinking skilled players are hacking. I only see 1-2 hackers a day when I play with all my time and today I didn't see one.

Nope I had punch bow I hit him he took nothing he speed at me and kill aured me to death
I noticed he avoids it when he notices someone good or whatever and he toggels them to begin with
Me and my 3 other teammates all saw it

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This report got denied.

Pretty much stopped reporting after that.
I'm gonne be honest here: The first speed boost she got after she killed the first guy was pretty much the only thing I wouldn't be able to explain, but the rest is pretty believable.

Like others have said, "typing" while moving is technically not possible, but you CAN send messages while moving by way of text macros.
I use these myself with the Macro mod to say things like "gg" or "Thanks!", and it's not like it gives an unfair advantage aside from people combat logging in assassinations by binding /leave to a key.

Reactions: Power Ranger

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
is true, sentiel it's working better i am not going to report hackers anymore all the time goes be closed by sentiel

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey..

I recorded it! ;)

The reason:

That's it
I did get that message once, so next time be sure to have clear evidence!
You also have to accept if your report is denied, if you however have some concerns and doubts, feel free to chat with a staff about it.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Also, just because your report was closed because the mod didn't think you had enough evidence doesn't really mean you can't report people again...
Like why would you get mad at something so small?

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Hello, moderators made the decision about what you did not put enough evidence for the user to be castigated, but you should not be discouraged, they value very much that you bother recording a video to make a better place to play, If your report lacked evidence, learn to put more evidences for the next and do not be discouraged

rswiec

Feb 3, 2016
Hello, moderators made the decision about what you did not put enough evidence for the user to be castigated, but you should not be discouraged, they value very much that you bother recording a video to make a better place to play, If your report lacked evidence, learn to put more evidences for the next and do not be discouraged

Everybody sees that these are hackso_O;)
But i have more.. xD

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I'm gonne be honest here: The first speed boost she got after she killed the first guy was pretty much the only thing I wouldn't be able to explain, but the rest is pretty believable.

Like others have said, "typing" while moving is technically not possible, but you CAN send messages while moving by way of text macros.
I use these myself with the Macro mod to say things like "gg" or "Thanks!", and it's not like it gives an unfair advantage aside from people combat logging in assassinations by binding /leave to a key.

This report got denied.

Pretty much stopped reporting after that.
if you play the video at 0.25 speed at 0:13 it looks like she hit both of them at the same time. Looks like a bit of Kill Aura there, what do you think? There was also a similar incident at 0:10.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
if you play the video at 0.25 speed at 0:13 it looks like she hit both of them at the same time. Looks like a bit of Kill Aura there, what do you think? There was also a similar incident at 0:10.
At 0:10 I really can't see who hit who. It may have been a delayed it from the girl, but that's a maybe.
At 0:13 it was definitely the girl, but it's a single hit that you can call illegitimate.

With only this little to go off of, staff would have to deny it since it's so little. There's a lot that lag is able to do. (doesn't mean she was lagging though, don't think I thought that)

Reactions: 0ffense

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
I understand that it is frustrating that it's denied and Sentinel does not ban it reports to the staff then the staff have to assess if it's a real "Threat" but if they denied because of evidence then maybe you could ask them where you went wrong for next time

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
Top Bottom