Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dvotii

Member
Aug 31, 2026
39
74
19
🇺🇸
Pronouns
He/Him
So I'm looking into a new mouse, and I'm looking into one that can butterfly click pretty well. I already have a Bloody A70, and I'm looking into a Bloody AL90. And suggestions? It would be really nice to know what gaming mouse would do well. Also, I'm looking for one under about $80.
 

Darkoth

Well-Known Member
Dec 1, 2020
4
3
79
I'm pretty sure butterfly clicking is against the rules, so I hope you're not planning to do it on this server :))
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom