Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
UHC

this has been suggested so many times before but to a very low standerd and without much explaining so i am here to suggest my idea on the topic.
This is also more like speed UHC because UHC would take hours.

as you may or may not know UHC which was originally created in 2012.

"In UHC mode, health does not regenerate, requiring the use of a golden apple, golden head, or instant health potion. In addition, ghasts drop gold ingots, rather than ghast tears, so players cannot brew regenaration potions.

The gamemode originally started as a collaborative gamemode where a team of four players worked together to kill the Ender Dragon, but quickly evolved into a PVP gamemode where each player had to survive on their own or with teammates.

Since 2012, this Minecraft Gamemode has been widely popular. So much so that even people from the Mojang team have been contestants in UHC recorded rounds, like Dinnerbone and Grumm." ~ from a minecraft wiki page

Now obviously if the goal where to complete the game then... that may be more boring than linedash.

So first of all my idea:
UHC :
A game in which you are given 2 minuets to prepare yourself for fight, at the end of these two minuets you will be given regen for 5 seconds incase you lost any health due to fall damage. You spawn in a small cage with an oak tree and a mine (the mine includes 30 iron ores (which you dont need to to smelt they drop the ingots) 10 gold ore, 5 diamond ore, 4 cobwebs placed around and 6 gravel (I am being very specific with these numbers to help with kit choices)).
There is a middle structure, the middle has a few trees and two chests, the chests could have: an enchant table, iron, small amounts of diamond or gold, wood planks, apples and possible enchant books.

Now to explain the numbers:
30 iron because:
5 for helmet
8 for chestplate
7 for leggings
4 for boots
2 for sword
1 for shield
3 for axe
1 for flint and steel
2 for spare.
That adds up to 30

10 gold:
8 for golden apples
2 for spare

5 diamonds:
Possible helmet.
Possible shoes.
Possible sword and pickaxe/axe .

4 cobwebs:
Fishing rod
Bow
So you have to travel to other mines to get both

6 gravel:
(This is going to take some modding arrows will be rarer than flint)
The gravel can drop 2 arrows or one flint
Flint and steel
Arrows.

Oak tree:
Preferably a medium sized oak, 8 blocks
For sticks
For apples
For leaves

Before the game starts everyone gets an iron pick, no matter what kit you have picked, (no pun intented) and 16 beef.
Now for kits:

Lucky:
Lucky gets a fortune enchant on their pickaxe,
fortune should only work on diamonds, leaves (for apples) and gravel (for arrows)

Healer:
1 golden apple
4 gold carrots

Chef:
8 more steak
1 shield
1 axe

Enchanter:
1 anvil
1 'protection 2 sharpness 3' book so they can choose protection or attacking.

Magician:
Speed 2
Ingredients for a strength suspicious stew.

Could you suggest more kits and suggest any thing that would need fixing.
This was made with 1.9 java and the latest version of bedrock in mind.
(If you feel like it write a 1.8 version of this im not sure of mechanics)

Thanks for reading and i genuinley hope this comes to the game eventually.

Reactions: Ximenaa and RK2B

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The suggestions is not very detailed as to how it would exactly work. Also, CubeCraft has already had UHC and removed it because it had almost no players, so why would it work now?
Im ngl, i put java in as an afterthought, i was mainly basing this on bedrock which has 35k players average which would mean itd get at least 2k players which is alot, i have also noticed a rise in UHC plays for smaller youtubers, and im just predicting a wave in popularity.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The suggestions is not very detailed as to how it would exactly work. Also, CubeCraft has already had UHC and removed it because it had almost no players, so why would it work now?
Exactly this^ we tried UHC on Java a few years ago, back when we were more popular. It was a great flop and it didn’t took long before the player count dropped massively on there. I don’t think UHC is really what people are seeking anymore to play on. Games like colony control are also quite related to it, but went on a more creative path. So my suggestion would be, do not add UHC, but make more walls games where you have to grind your own items.

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Im ngl, i put java in as an afterthought, i was mainly basing this on bedrock which has 35k players average which would mean itd get at least 2k players which is alot, i have also noticed a rise in UHC plays for smaller youtubers, and im just predicting a wave in popularity.
It's not a bad prediction but, it's also a long shot because dev would work on it for a long time, and if it doesn't really make it as you predicted it would be just a waste of time.

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Exactly this^ we tried UHC on Java a few years ago, back when we were more popular. It was a great flop and it didn’t took long before the player count dropped massively on there. I don’t think UHC is really what people are seeking anymore to play on. Games like colony control are also quite related to it, but went on a more creative path. So my suggestion would be, do not add UHC, but make more walls games where you have to grind your own items.
You're right but more games with walls would take way longer and half of the server only contains long games. There barely any short ones. So I suggest that we add more short games.

Reactions: Marieke2001

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
The prediction that it would get at least 2k players kinda comes out of the blue... there is no reason why that would be.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I would like to see a UHC type game which is short and won't loose players. Something that makes you gain your own resources. But not like those Skywars gamemodes where you mine all the ores. Like the one I am thinking of.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom