Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
This server is absolutely horrible. First off I would like to take the time to state how horrible the staff team is with recognizing hacks. Every single one of my reports gets denied due to lack of evidence so let's keep fulfilling the hackers in this server. I bought a gold rank and I am wishing a refund was possible but of course it's considered a donation. Yeah, a donation to literally fix nothing in the server and progress where? Anti cheat is absolutely horrible. "Sentinel is always watching" watching What? The guy reach hacking and using kill aura from 7 blocks out? Ridiculous. Never seen sentinel work and never will. Never coming back on this server. I know just one person won't change anything about it but it's one less person you don't have. When I made a post about hackers being in every single lobby of cubecraft, I'm not wrong. Literally just got done fighting a hacker that has auto eat. This server is trash. Get a better anti cheat and maybe people will enjoy playing on this server. Don't give me the "the anti cheat isn't perfect". They have loads of money and staff to dedicate and fix the anti cheat. People are pushing more hacked clients than the staff are attempting to fix it. Lol. It makes me laugh on the money I actually wasted to this pathetic server. I don't even care if you ban me to be honest. The server is definitely going downhill and nothing will change my mind about it. Instead of releasing public betas, how about you get a better anti cheat. Later cubecraft, you horrible server. :)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The anti-cheat isn't that bad , He catches a lot of hackers. Mostly I can play 1.9+ without any hacker. So I think that Snetinel is doing his job but it can always be inproved. I kinda love this server just because they keep the playerd entertained with updates even if it are just some small changes they are always cool. The staff team is very friendly/Helpfull. This staff team always tries to help you out with your problems/question. I also love cubecraft because they are taking risks. Without risks you would still be on a server with skywars and eggwars and Hackers . So I would say big thanks to cubecraft for making such an amazing server :)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This server is absolutely horrible. First off I would like to take the time to state how horrible the staff team is with recognizing hacks. Every single one of my reports gets denied due to lack of evidence so let's keep fulfilling the hackers in this server. I bought a gold rank and I am wishing a refund was possible but of course it's considered a donation. Yeah, a donation to literally fix nothing in the server and progress where? Anti cheat is absolutely horrible. "Sentinel is always watching" watching What? The guy reach hacking and using kill aura from 7 blocks out? Ridiculous. Never seen sentinel work and never will. Never coming back on this server. I know just one person won't change anything about it but it's one less person you don't have. When I made a post about hackers being in every single lobby of cubecraft, I'm not wrong. Literally just got done fighting a hacker that has auto eat. This server is trash. Get a better anti cheat and maybe people will enjoy playing on this server. Don't give me the "the anti cheat isn't perfect". They have loads of money and staff to dedicate and fix the anti cheat. People are pushing more hacked clients than the staff are attempting to fix it. Lol. It makes me laugh on the money I actually wasted to this pathetic server. I don't even care if you ban me to be honest. The server is definitely going downhill and nothing will change my mind about it. Instead of releasing public betas, how about you get a better anti cheat. Later cubecraft, you horrible server. :)

The staff team will not ban you or censor you unless you break a rule. That being said, we are all sorry to see another player go and sorry that you did not enjoy this server. Please keep in mind every time an update for sentinel is sent out it will patch some of the newest hacked clients and becomes much better over time. Sentinel is still a relatively new anti-cheat and still has a lot to improve, As for the staff team, they need enough evidence to be able to punish someone who goes against their terms of service. Personally, for me, I have 117 Handled reports and about 30 closed reports. It is much better for them to have enough evidence than to just ban someone that may be innocent. Also, keep in mind that they have a very long experience with rule breakers and know what is and what is not breaking their terms of service. Sentinel also gets a lot of players banned. Usually, when I play I would see in chat that sentinel banned someone, But keep in mind sentinel watches someone who could be hacking and if it persists that person gets punished (Do not quote me on this) @CrazymanJR Handles the anti-cheat so he may give more accurate information. Enjoy the rest of your day though :)

*NOTE that most of their staff members are either helpers, mods or sr. mods that do not work on updating the anti-cheat. As far as I know, that is the work of @CrazymanJR*

Last edited:

josh moore

Sep 20, 2017
first off I would like to say I am sorry to see you go :( but as I play only 1.9+ I can not comment on the 1.8 but from what I have seen they have decreased the amount of hackers dramatically! and as far as your reports go you haft to understand they need as much evidence as possible unless there is a chance they will punish a innocent player I am not saying you are reporting innocent players but others may be.
also the donation was your own decision maybe you should have taken a little more time before donating.
anyway sorry to see you go hope to see you back in the community in the future :)

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I agree.

Reactions: Luzario

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
like a anti-cheat is perfect :confused1:. no anti-cheat is perfect i can easily fly on hypixel.
anti-cheat gets updated so does the clients
That's because their anti cheat is a machine learning system. It doesn't block your hacks, it inspects the way you fight and move and compares it with others. So ofcourse you can fly on the server but it will detect you did. Kinda stupid and useless argument you made right there. o_O

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
First of all, where do you see the hackers? I don’t see them because most of them got banned (1.9) And you can say that Sentinel won’t work and never will, please. I have seen alot of bans from hacker and they where indeed hacking, so what you are saying, is not true. You also can contact a Staff member, and ask Why your report is denied, you would receive help, and maybe your report would get handled and not closed. You are complaining about things that aren’t true and you just say it because you are mad. You can ask questions, in our discord to receive help, etc

(https://discord.gg/cubecraft)

Anyway, have fun outside the community, and have a nice day

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Every single one of my reports gets denied due to lack of evidence so let's keep fulfilling the hackers in this server.
Maybe you are really unlucky to run into a huge amount of hackers that look just legit enough that mods don't want to ban them. I personally have seen almost no hackers during the last 5 weeks or so. Before that, I very rarely had reports denied because of insufficient evidence, most of the time they were accepted of closed because they were banned already. Out of my 452 reports in the new system, I had about 3 or 4 reports that were denied while I thought the evidence was clear enough, in those very rare cases I pm'd a moderator and the player still got punished.
I rarely see players get banned by sentinel, but comparing the amount of hackers I saw before it was released and now, I have to say it probably works. I didn't like the way appeals were handled when Sentinel had a lot of false bans, but I haven't really heard of those recently so I can't tell how often those happen now.
Would you care to share the evidence of your denied reports? You might have gotten extremely unlucky there but from my perspective it seems more likely that you accidentially reported innocent players that shouldnt get punished.
I'm all about hating on the server but the hacker situation is the one thing that massively improved during the last months.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I have Compiled all my reports as well as just a very few players that I have checked on the appeal's website. Feel free to check for yourself in 2 spoilers for your convenience. Cubecraft does care about their players and try their best to keep the rule breakers away.:)

2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
1.JPG

Jackxist_REPORTS.jpg

*Note: Please do not give up on our community just yet, The server will improve and you might see new changes to the server that you might like :)*

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
First off I would like to take the time to state how horrible the staff team is with recognizing hacks. Every single one of my reports gets denied due to lack of evidence so let's keep fulfilling the hackers in this server.
That's not true. The staff members are doing a great job. 9/10 reports I've made are handled. So they had a good reason to deny your reports;

Anti cheat is absolutely horrible. "Sentinel is always watching" watching What? The guy reach hacking and using kill aura from 7 blocks out? Ridiculous. Never seen sentinel work and never will.
No you didn't see Sentinel doing its job?
2017-09-18_20.13.39.png
I see less hackers than previous weeks and even months.

Get a better anti cheat and maybe people will enjoy playing on this server.
Sentinel is just a robot made by @CrazymanJR . Robots need to learn things too like a human. Everyday Sentinel get's better and better at catching hackers. If you see that picture above, you can see Sentinel did its job very good. I saw that message 5 times in 1 day. So please don't say Sentinel is a trash Anti-Cheat. I saw a lot more crappier Anti-Cheats than Sentinel.

They have loads of money and staff to dedicate and fix the anti cheat.
Not everything goes to the Anti-Cheat. They also need to keep the servers running and that costs a lot of money. Also the administration of CubeCraft need to be paid, like the CubeCraft HQ, their setup, etc.

It makes me laugh on the money I actually wasted to this pathetic server. I don't even care if you ban me to be honest. The server is definitely going downhill and nothing will change my mind about it. Instead of releasing public betas, how about you get a better anti cheat. Later cubecraft, you horrible server. :)
Well, it's sad to see you go from CubeCraft with actually 0 good arguments.

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Lol ok. Provide better evidence when I have a 5 minute video after I am killed in egg wars to record a hacker. Obviously reach hacking and using aura. I might take this server back into consideration.

Reactions: GewoonGamenYT

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
first off I would like to say I am sorry to see you go :( but as I play only 1.9+ I can not comment on the 1.8 but from what I have seen they have decreased the amount of hackers dramatically! and as far as your reports go you haft to understand they need as much evidence as possible unless there is a chance they will punish a innocent player I am not saying you are reporting innocent players but others may be.
also the donation was your own decision maybe you should have taken a little more time before donating.
anyway sorry to see you go hope to see you back in the community in the future :)
I may decide to join back whenever they update their anti cheat

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I NEVER see hackers in games because the anti cheat!
If a hacker is banned by the sentinel the chat shows: ....... is banned for cheating.
And if all your reports are denied, the players you have reported are pro, or you haven't got enough evindence.
You have to record the hackers!
I think you shouldn't attack the sentinel, the server and the staff member because they are busy ALL day.
You can give your opinnion on this forum, but do not put the staff down for dirt.
And if you don`t like to play on the server, just don`t play!
Have a nice day,
Greetz, RemiO05

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom